JAV Actress that you fell in love with~?

Trainman

Feb 8, 2016
Love is taboo between AV performers, but is there any 1 actress that captured your heart? :rolleyes:

Seedlovers

Provehito In Altum
Jun 30, 2015
First of all, define love?! what is love means in your dictionary? I think it's not abou taboo to fall in love with AV performers, but how can you fall in love to someone by watching her fucked. Maybe we feel the atraction, lust for her, sometime daydreaming about making love with her, or we like the way she smile or the way she talk, maybe. But, Love? I think I will never fall in love with AV idols. Except, maybe one day when I meet one of them in real life and then develop our feeling, that maybe happens.
And to answer your question, I really like girl in my avatar, Riko Tachibana.

Trainman

Feb 8, 2016
Seedlovers, fall in love as in the kind of infatuation you have with film stars, singers or artists.
I understand your point, as most of our 'interactions' with these AV performers are strictly passive and 2 dimensional.
Btw, I like Riko Tachibana as well but can't seem to find any of her old stuff. Shame though, as the older performers had much more charm.
Personally, I have a deep attraction for Yuri Katsuki :)

Reactions: Seedlovers

trion20001

Feb 12, 2007
As others have said, Love is too strong a word but 2 of them have captured my attention where you wait with anticipation for their next release. First was Haruka Itoh and recently, Harusaki Ryou.

Reactions: Trainman

Trainman

Feb 8, 2016
Trion20001, I thought Haruka Itoh has retired? Haven't heard of Harusaki Ryou but she seems very cute indeed

Reactions: trion20001

blueredder

筋肉熟女 の 愛好家 The Muscle Madam Worshipper
Jul 12, 2015
What Seedlovers and Trainman says here are both equally valid. Can't truly love a person unless you know them personally, but can still love them at a lighter level if you don't know them personally.

I love Queen, I love pizza, I love videogames, I love lamp, I love carpet.

A JAV actress? I love Midori Takase. If I met her, then holy shit yeah, I would try to love her more as a person and not just images and sounds on a screen.

Seedlovers

Provehito In Altum
Jun 30, 2015
@blueredder It's more like love to see her movies, excited to see her new realeases, in other word your top JAV actress, right? I got it, we idolize someone and call it with different word, and fall in love is how the way @Trainman express it, am I right? btw who are you love the most?

blueredder

筋肉熟女 の 愛好家 The Muscle Madam Worshipper
Jul 12, 2015
@blueredder It's more like love to see her movies, excited to see her new realeases, in other word your top JAV actress, right? I got it, we idolize someone and call it with different word, and fall in love is how the way @Trainman express it, am I right? btw who are you love the most?
Like I mentioned, beautiful Midori Takase!:malu3:

angelight

Dec 13, 2014
I'm not sure if love is the correct answer but it's OK

Ai Mukai

D0pIfqUU8AAMgIv.jpg

Hikaru Konno

D08-GtDUYAEslH0.jpg

Aki Sasaki

DvAK2lpVAAAm7F7.jpg

Trainman

Feb 8, 2016