Japanese Girlfriends

xLANx

Jun 25, 2008
i wud love 2 hv a japanese girlfren dat is super cute too..!! but i already hv a girlfren n she's half malay n half indian.. mybe her skin is a bit dark but she's super cute too..!! so instead of looking 4 a new japanese girlfren of which i never know if i will ever get one, better stick w dis one. hehe. i'm content enuf dat way. n yeah, she's also a clingy 1..but d thing is, i like clingy girl..hehe..dun really know why..i dun like d independent type..although i got 2 admit it cud b tiring..hehe..in d end it depends on ur preference..

vietxmikey

Jun 11, 2008
Good luck bro! It will work out for you!

Bellotizio

La Vago Connoisseur
Jul 6, 2008
If you have one special feature, usually looks, yeah, they will be clingy. The best thing about Japanese women is that they're usually very kind and caring to you (until you break their heart, then they don't want to ever see you again!) I've had better experiences with Japanese women. The one I'm currently with <3, she pleasures me at all times, cooks for me, plays video games with me, browses the web with me ETC, she's perfect in every way, not to mention her breasts are way above normal, they're 36D US size, which is way above the normal in Japan.

SaraC

Sep 10, 2007
My current partner is 100% Japanese: she's a student here at university. speaks good English, is very independent, aloof, a touch arrogant at times. And won't take any shit from anyone (including me!) if she feels she's either in the right or is defending an issue she feels passionately about.

And yet once we're in the privacy of her/my own home she's like a totally different person: she's cute, quiet, incredibly funny, approachable, very loving and very "vulnerable" at times (coda for "clingy" I guess)

She's lived here in the UK for about 2 years so perhaps she is picking up new "English" traits while still retaining some of her natural instincts from when she used to live in Japan. Which may explain her sudden mood swings and apparent aggressive behaviour to some Western students here on campus.

She's hard work sometimes, but then all relationships be it straight, lesbian or gay, are hard work but the rewards are worth it

I love Jgirls

Jun 24, 2008
I wish I could get a Japanese (I'm open to other types of Asian women also) girlfriend. I'm just never around many Asian women in the first place. Add that to the fact that I have severe difficulties communicating with people I don't know, and you can get a glimpse into my relationship difficulties .

mintai2003

Neko-san
Jul 7, 2008
I know two (super loli!!!) japanese girls... one thinks I'm creepy.... and the other (who barely speaks English... I'm guessing 'daisuki' wasn't the best thing to say to her as a first impression O:

GrandGuy

Jul 8, 2008
Haven't been fortunate enough to have a Japanese girlfriend. My weakness has been Japanese and other Asian girls in massage parlors in the U.S. I'd like to think the girls I've been with haven't been exploited. They certainly seem happy, and not just to take my money. Almost without exception, my time spent with them has been rewarding and a GFE.