Japanese Girlfriends

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

kamikaze87

Mar 6, 2007
well if you guys are like me then you LOVE JAPANESE GIRLS :please2: I got one now and she is kinda clingy is that normal? oh and she won miss kwassui :eek:mg:

indreamsiwalk

with you...
Apr 8, 2007
I've had about 20 lovers in my adult life, and half have been Japanese (which makes sense, since I've spent more than half my adult life in Japan). All ten have been as unique as the non-Japanese ones were. Some are clingy, some are aloof, some are quiet, some are loud. You know, they're human beings. :goodboy: It's impossible to generalize. My girlfriend now is a textbook tsundere. I swear to god, it's funny how tsundere she is. And I never knew until we became romantically involved. Publicly, she's incredibly strong-willed and independent. Guys who know her are afraid of her. :secret: But at home, she's a kitten. :please: She's emotionally dependent on me (as I am on her), but she hates the fact that she's emotionally dependent on me, so she goes through this back and forth, pushing me away, then pulling me close. (I mean that figuratively, though sometimes she does it physically, too.) Often this is cute and sweet, but sometimes it's tiresome. Since I have never been even remotely tsundere myself, it's hard for me to understand the psychology of someone who needs to appear to be strong and in control all the time. I hope she'll end up being the last girlfriend I ever have, but I'm not terribly optimistic right now. In some ways she reminds me a lot of my ex-wife. :frozen: (My ex-wife, BTW, was also Japanese.) The really sweet-natured, easy-to-get-along-with women I've been involved with have either been boring or suffered from depression or Asperger's Syndrome or something.:notagain: Or else they've been married. :prance: Why do people have to be so damned complicated? :exhausted2:

And of course, I have to question the judgment of any woman who would have me as a lover. As Groucho Marx said, "I do not care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members." :sarcastic: On the other hand, Groucho Marx also said, "Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot.":lols: (There are so many layers of meaning in that quote. That Groucho was a lot smarter than that other famous Marx guy. :chant:)

kamikaze87

Mar 6, 2007
yeah so far she has been a good girlfriend she even bought a webcam so we can be together even though i live in the states

indreamsiwalk

with you...
Apr 8, 2007
Ooo. Long distance romance. :sigh: I've been there. That's no fun. Particularly if, like me, you have a problem with fidelity. :exhausted: Hope you can be together again soon.

subiedubidoo

Kenpachi
Mar 2, 2007
best of luck to u on this long distance relationship...they never really worked out for me, cuz i guess i just fuck around a lot and not having a girl next to me make it hard to be in control epically when ur at parties and around other hotties .

Roronoa Zoro

Feb 3, 2008
My mum was so scared I love the Jap culture so much, anime, etc. that I'd marry a Jap girl, ofcorpse she still is, but in a heartbeat ... I'd do it. I kinda am still looking for that shirt that says "I'm looking for a Japanese girlfriend".

indreamsiwalk

with you...
Apr 8, 2007
My mum was so scared I love the Jap culture so much, anime, etc. that I'd marry a Jap girl, ofcorpse she still is, but in a heartbeat ... I'd do it. I kinda am still looking for that shirt that says "I'm looking for a Japanese girlfriend".

Apparently there is such a t-shirt. I Googled and found a blog by a Japanese woman who was surprised to see a foreign man at a train station wearing a t-shirt reading 日本人の彼女募集中. She wrote, "His looks were above average. He wasn't thin, but he wasn't fat. I'd say he's not a guy who would be unpopular with girls." So at least the t-shirt made her give this guy a second look. :evillaugh:

Searching further, I found where you can actually buy it:

http://www.jbox.com/PRODUCT/SHIRT-GF8

And if you prefer a baseball cap:

http://www.jbox.com/PRODUCT/HAT-GF1

Roronoa Zoro

Feb 3, 2008
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, awesome~! *puts em in the Shopping Cart* ... but wait! The tee is a Girls Tee!:wait:

vancitylove

Jan 27, 2008
I find japanese girls need more attention than other groups. if you don't give then that attentions they start to get jealous.

indreamsiwalk

with you...
Apr 8, 2007
I find japanese girls need more attention than other groups. if you don't give then that attentions they start to get jealous.

Again, you are over-generalizing. Maybe your girlfriend is like that, but of the ten or so Japanese women I've been involved with, maybe two would fit that description. Japanese women are as diverse as women anywhere.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I had one of those T-shirts… Come to think of it I still do. Without that T-shirt I wouldn't have met my lovely wife and married her. Well not exactly but it was a lot of fun to wear it around 東京 when I was there ~5 years ago. Agreeing with indreamsiwalk, Japanese women come in as many flavors as any other women. They are human after all.
desioner

kamikaze87

Mar 6, 2007

I would have to agree with you on this one!!! she thinks I am cheating on her every chance she gets. i say something like " i helped a girl with her homework" she would get me for it. But i have to say Japanese girls are my kryptonite. ( im not sure i spelled that right)

Bakajin

Nov 20, 2007
put me down on the "high maintenence" list. I wonder if it comes from dealing with girls who are interested in foreigners mostly . . .

boowbieh

Femme Fatale ;)
Mar 18, 2008
Japanese girls are different at 'attention point'?
Not in my opinion; just try to give me less attention that I need & bye bye ;)

indreamsiwalk

with you...
Apr 8, 2007
Japanese girls are different at 'attention point'?
Not in my opinion; just try to give me less attention that I need & bye bye ;)

See? It's universal. :evillaugh: Seriously, there may be cultural twists involved, but this tricky calculus of devotion and attention is difficult regardless of the backgrounds (or sexes) of the people involved. When it's the man who is too "needy," it can turn into domestic violence. When it's the woman, she can turn her frustration into a kind of passive-aggressive psychological violence. The problem is, perfectly balanced relationships are, in my own experience and observation, extremely rare; it seems like one person is always a little more obsessed than the other. The relationships that seem to work out best--and I'm thinking now of a 70-something American man and Japanese woman I know who have been happily married (and childless) for a half century--are the ones in which both partners are relaxed and secure with each other, and confident about themselves. Sounds easy, but homo sapiens has been struggling with it for a hundred millenia with little success. :miserable:

boowbieh

Femme Fatale ;)
Mar 18, 2008
See? It's universal. :evillaugh: Seriously, there may be cultural twists involved, but this tricky calculus of devotion and attention is difficult regardless of the backgrounds (or sexes) of the people involved. When it's the man who is too "needy," it can turn into domestic violence. When it's the woman, she can turn her frustration into a kind of passive-aggressive psychological violence. (...)

Well, it seems obvious, but somehow not for every men :whisper:

The switch

Jun 9, 2008
I say that maby they can be clingy if they love youy a lot, and if they are tell them you need a little extra space. If they love you enough then thay will respect that and if not then they are not the right one. And this is not just regaurding to only asian women or women in general its for evry race and every gender.

Also don't listen to those lame doctors... they say a bunch of crap to get money (a lot but not all of them).. they destroyed my uncle's marrige.