I can't believe SHE DO THAT!!! (ಥ_ʖಥ)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

vesania999

Jul 22, 2013
Hi guys! hope you are well...

Have you ever discover a new JAV actress and you are like "OMG! she is HOT AS HELL!" or "I wish she was my wife"... ¿? and you start to search more abour her... download her best movies, photo sets... faping like there's no tomorrow... and then...

(⊙_☉) WTF?!

she also do VOMIT! SCAT! ... BESTIALITY! OMG!!! (╥_╥) YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! WHY YOU DO THAT?!!!...

I was shocked when I saw Okina Anna (Ichiki Miho) doing that poop stuff or Risa Murakami sucking doggy cock...

and what about you?

pheeroni

Mar 25, 2012
yea risa was mad though, but wasn't extremely beautiful so i do expect her to do some drastic shit.
In the other hand mihara honoka with innocent yet rocking body does gero dp and pee play is freaking hot yet gave me WTF moment, i think it's future now..

Reactions: svc3166

firefly1

Jan 7, 2014
Aika fucked by a midget in SDDE-500. She let him blow his load inside her too

SDDE-500.mp4_snapshot_00.02.16.834.jpg SDDE-500.mp4_snapshot_00.10.14.125.jpg SDDE-500.mp4_snapshot_02.09.59.167.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: shawn720s

firefly1

Jan 7, 2014
74-year-old Shigeo Tokuda pumping his cum into 20-year-old Rio Hamasaki in SKD-020

Rio Hamasaki - SKD-20.avi_snapshot_01.48.03.145.jpg

Reactions: Nsan

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Hi guys! hope you are well...

Have you ever discover a new JAV actress and you are like "OMG! she is HOT AS HELL!" or "I wish she was my wife"... ¿? and you start to search more abour her... download her best movies, photo sets... faping like there's no tomorrow... and then...

(⊙_☉) WTF?!

she also do VOMIT! SCAT! ... BESTIALITY! OMG!!! (╥_╥) YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! WHY YOU DO THAT?!!!...

I was shocked when I saw Okina Anna (Ichiki Miho) doing that poop stuff or Risa Murakami sucking doggy cock...

and what about you?

I look up what the actress does before watching her movies. Most of time, I don't have bad surprises as beautiful don't do extreme stuff. Okina Anna has the fakest boobs possible in JAV, lol, it should be a warning that something is wrong with her.

yea risa was mad though, but wasn't extremely beautiful so i do expect her to do some drastic shit.
In the other hand mihara honoka with innocent yet rocking body does gero dp and pee play is freaking hot yet gave me WTF moment, i think it's future now..

I find Risa hot. At least, in her dog movie, she treats the dog well, doesn't hurt him. You see her kissing and hugging him. It's still a WTF movie, no doubt, but it's still far less than scat, vomit movies. And I read once about girls using their dog's tongue to have fun in "solo" (camgirls or random girls).

Last edited:

NutsInHo

Mar 13, 2017
I used to like Maki Hojo a lot but after seeing her eat shit in a scat movie I got completely turned off by her.

Reactions: crazykiss

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I used to like Maki Hojo a lot but after seeing her eat shit in a scat movie I got completely turned off by her.
There are fake scat movies. I remember reading here that some studios use chocolate stuff. I saw once Maki Hojo pooping on a desk, and I definitively didn't watch her again lol. That being said, maybe it was fake too but I don't want to know haha.

Kaho Shibuya also got fucked by the ugly midget.

To me, it's like she's fucking a kid. If I was a girl, I would prefer him rather than old dudes for shooting a JAV scene. He is in his 20s, so it's not a real kid.

Reactions: kharo88