Is Azumi Chino retired?

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
Huhu, I'm crying inside now.
She is a professional actress but dont have any social media account. Therefore I can't ensure this but she haven't released any video since March.
OMG, this is too much to take:(. I could understand and accept Sakura Kirishima or Honoka Hana retirement but please not this one. She is just 23 years old, still cheerful and pretty. Anyone please bring her back.
Another lovely doll left us this year:( Worst year ever.
chinoazumi-22.jpg

chinoazumi-40.jpg

hnd-167-gross-guys-and-lovey-dovey-creampie-sex-strictly-follows-the-script-azumi-chino.jpg

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I hope not. She was one of my favorites when she was working. Excellent BJs, cowgirl, cute voice, one of the best smiles and of course an amazing body. As soon as she did that terrible fake Black dick video by Fitch it was like she vanished.

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
I hope not. She was one of my favorites when she was working. Excellent BJs, cowgirl, cute voice, one of the best smiles and of course an amazing body. As soon as she did that terrible fake Black dick video by Fitch it was like she vanished.
Yeah, you are goddamn right. But I can say that she is not so "photogenic":D, becuz she always looked older or uglier in the photo.
She always smile that makes me feel happy too:). I like her so much. Especially her body, that is unique, cant be repleaced. Sometime I consider her the best waifu :p
I also hope that is not the truth. But she doesn't release any film for roughly a year though.
You mean this movie? Why you called it "terrible fake black dick"? I didnt watch it because I didnt find any interesting.
jufd553pl.jpg

Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Yeah, you are goddamn right. But I can say that she is not so "photogenic":D, becuz she always looked older or uglier in the photo.
She always smile that makes me feel happy too:). I like her so much. Especially her body, that is unique, cant be repleaced. Sometime I consider her the best waifu :p
I also hope that is not the truth. But she doesn't release any film for roughly a year though.
You mean this movie? Why you called it "terrible fake black dick"? I didnt watch it because I didnt find any interesting.
jufd553pl.jpg

I just hate fake dick videos in general. Like, who is the audience for that?

But I find Azumi very photogenic. She's gorgeous.

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
I just hate fake dick videos in general. Like, who is the audience for that?

But I find Azumi very photogenic. She's gorgeous.
She is more beautiful in the video, mate. Because she is not photogenic, the studios often choose her for mother role:D.
But I think she actually ends her career. She deleted her Twitter long ago.