Russian Black AV Roulette = Prize

Mar 28, 2008
Welcome Welcome Welcome one and all.

Gentlemen and gentlemen and maybe ladies, I don't know.

As I am making this thread I have recently found out that someone I had high hope for will be releasing an AV video with them blacks.

Ran Niiyama (新山らん)

Now, my stuff I get usually consists of real busty women and cute girls.

So it saddens me that my pool of girls that I look forward to every month becomes smaller.

Anyways, it is time for the purpose of this thread.

Since life likes to fuck me in the ass, hard. I decided to make a game out of this to sooth my pain and bring you all joy.

I have 7 girls who I look forward to every month on their releases. It would be 8 but Cocomi Naruse retired a while back.

But because Hana Haruna is with Tameike Goro, a director and label who appreciates the pure essence of Japanese AV, that there is no way, not even a sliver of chance that Hana Haruna will touch a black man.

So basically it comes down to 6 GIRLS.

5 of them have a label they work for exclusively, whether they have switched and left the one before or not.

1 of them is a wild card, who releases videos with different labels.

So they are as followed:

Girl# 1 Is from the Label Tissue (Ideapocket)

Girl# 2 Is from the Label Million (KM produce)

Girl# 3 Is from the Label SOD

Girl# 4 Is from the Label S1 Style

Girl# 5 Is also from the Label S1 Style

Girl# 6 The wildcard. Can range from anyone who just works for different labels.

Now there u have it folks.

So whats the gimmick here?

Well if you can predict which girl from any of those labels will do an AV with blacks, I will purchase a STEAM GAME or some other thing that doesn't have to be a game, that I can GIFT you without having to know your fucking address. The limit will 100 US Dollars.

You can only guess 1 for each of the 6 above.

Make sure you know who is working for what Label.

If More than 1 post guessed the correct girl for the respective Label then it will be split (For example: if 2 guess it right, 50 USD to whatever is you want that I can send without Knowing your address, if 3 people win then its around 33 USD for each and so on and so on)

This will last till June of next year. That way there will be at least 7 titles released for each girl. Excluding the wild card since they don't stick to the 1 title a month thing.

That is 42 chances to possibly win a free whatever in the price range of 100 USD.
Yes you can win more than once for each one you get correct.

1 Post per member

Please only familiar and somewhat active faces. Don't want some dick making multiple accounts.

The template for your post should be as followed:

Girl 1:

Girl 2:

Girl 3:

Girl 4:

Girl 5:

Girl 6:

Good Luck to you all. :fufufu:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
So let me get this straight, if an actress does one scene with a black guy you never want to see any of her scenes anymore? That doesn't make sense to me.

Mar 28, 2008
So let me get this straight, if an actress does one scene with a black guy you never want to see any of her scenes anymore? That doesn't make sense to me.
It makes perfect sense. Its still rare when it happens. And when it does happen, to someone I follow, I laugh because what are the chances ? And I still get the short end of the stick.

Electromog, ur active.

Give this a try. You got nothing to lose.

Everything I said up there is true, you will win someone if you can predict who will next from those 6 mystery girls.

All it takes is just one post and thats it, ur locked in.

And when you guess right you can laugh at me AND you get a prize!!:genit: