Interracial JAV Discussion

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

• Yes

Votes: 365 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 77 17.4%

• Total voters

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Magnum killed the industry when he left
You seem to be somewhat an expert on this. And since I don't watch too much IR.. I think you're right.
It's gonna be hard to find a charming guy like him.
I did notice he is charming and that's always a good quality:D

inuhanyou

Jun 8, 2009
You seem to be somewhat an expert on this. And since I don't watch too much IR.. I think you're right.
It's gonna be hard to find a charming guy like him.
I did notice he is charming and that's always a good quality:D
He was good at what he did, could work any hours or scenes requested, was personable and could stomach the absurdly low pay.

Even if they wanted to keep going it would take a while to find someone who could fill only a few of those criteria to make up the difference.

Jav went to America years ago and there was plenty of quality IR actors there, but it was extremely expensive and to just get there and back was an entire event. Definitely not something they want to return to on a whim.

Reactions: Taako

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Jav went to America years ago and there was plenty of quality IR actors there, but it was extremely expensive and to just get there and back was an entire event. Definitely not something they want to return to on a whim.
I don't see that happening with any actor. As you say too expensive.
They're only option is too work with what they have. Or hope that another good black actor live closer in Asia.
Maybe from Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, China, etc for example.

Reactions: inuhanyou

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
While current IR languishes in limbo, this compilation came out and reminded of a golden time when Black guys were doing nampa roleplay with hot women who almost didn't come across as the typical model level women we see today. There was some great stuff in herehmix021pl.jpeg

mrflexog

Bicchi Master
Aug 25, 2022
This compilation came out and reminded of a golden time when Black guys were doing nampa roleplay with hot women who almost didn't come across as the typical model level women we see today.
It really makes me want to seen some more interracial amateur on FC2 PPV or something. The fact that it almost entirely doesn't exist says volumes.

Reactions: BDrake

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
She looks scary.
Hot body, great looking boobs and toned butt. Unfortunately, her face can look "meh" depending on the angle. I was following her when she debuted, but she started doing boring movies (fat dudes movies, r*** stuff) so I stopped watching her.

Feb 1, 2008
Not that it's a high bar to clear, but this is easily the best IR so far this year. I don't know what's going to top it.
I haven't watched it yet, but in preparation i ran it through Whisper and Deepl to make these subtitles! There are only 335 lines so i guess they don't talk much :)

1aege006pl-jpeg.3230079

Attachments

• AEGE-006.dl.en.rar
    4.9 KB · Views: 89

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I haven't watched it yet, but in preparation i ran it through Whisper and Deepl to make these subtitles! There are only 335 lines so i guess they don't talk much :)

1aege006pl-jpeg.3230079
Yeah, it's mostly moans.

A highlight was that one of the men came while she was riding them. Haven't seen that since Sara Saijo's epic video years ago.

1rct849pl.jpeg
1rct00849jp-14.jpeg

Godhand13

Jun 20, 2022
Lol, it's not interracial. It's called a black actor. Are you talking about "interracial" specifically or JAV in general because both have fake dicks and creampies, no chemistry. I think doing "IR" is tame compared to what these chicks do in their regular movies. Do you have your cock in one hand with your pencil and notepad in another?
Ok lol