Interracial JAV Discussion

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

• Yes

Votes: 365 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 77 17.4%

• Total voters

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
OMG blessing are in store for us :blink:

My favorite Madonna actress Minami Yasu is going Black at the end of the month:cinta:
View attachment 3030695

And Yumika GODDAMN Saeki is doing it too. As amazing a deepthroater as she is I am interested to see how much she can take! :aghh:
View attachment 3030696

Both were great but Yumika has created an ALL-TIME classic with this one. Shoutout to WANZ were consistently making the best IR for a few years now. I hope this series continues and evolves. But I don't know how they can top this one.

My only nitpick was with her being so into it, I would've like her to make one of the actors finish while she was on top at least one. Still A+ video :cinta:

WANZ, if you're reading, PLEASE get Alice Otsu, Mao Hamasaki, Chitose Saegusa, Riho Fujimori, Akari Aramura, Arisa Takarada or Yuri Honma for this series.

Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
My top 10 of the decade so far:

1. One of the only performers who could top Ayaka for me.

waaa217pl.jpg

2. I feel like this ushered in a new era for IR and WANZ.

waaa032pl.jpg

3. r*** premise but that goes away really quickly for some great scenes.

rbd991pl.jpg

4. Ayane is hot and skilled and the dirty English goes a long way! Give her more work!
jufe189pl.jpg

5. In the top 5 for a stunning MILF with a plotline that leads to her being pregnant with the the Black man!
kbi031pl.jpg

6. Rara's youthful vigor and curiosity is hard to replicate
waaa087pl.jpg

7. Just a really solid video all around here
waaa117pl.jpg

8. Mao could barely contain herself in this video
bda144pl.jpg

9. Nana was so cute in this one
bda155pl.jpg

10. The last English tutor vids with the legendary Yuria Satomi. Underrated
wanz958pl.jpg

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
atid532pl.jpg

This one looks interesting. She started in 2020 and hasn't done too much yet, also has that plain yet cute look.
The scene is the middle was insanely hot and intimate. She just kept cumming and trembling uncontrollably. She had no tits but makes up for it in her performance :)

inuhanyou

Jun 8, 2009
My top 10 of the decade so far:

1. One of the only performers who could top Ayaka for me.

View attachment 3053844

2. I feel like this ushered in a new era for IR and WANZ.

View attachment 3053841

3. r*** premise but that goes away really quickly for some great scenes.

View attachment 3053840

4. Ayane is hot and skilled and the dirty English goes a long way! Give her more work!
View attachment 3053839

5. In the top 5 for a stunning MILF with a plotline that leads to her being pregnant with the the Black man!
View attachment 3053836

6. Rara's youthful vigor and curiosity is hard to replicate
View attachment 3053842

7. Just a really solid video all around here
View attachment 3053843

8. Mao could barely contain herself in this video
View attachment 3053837

9. Nana was so cute in this one
View attachment 3053838

10. The last English tutor vids with the legendary Yuria Satomi. Underrated
View attachment 3053845
Nao jinguji should be on this list

Reactions: gf25

inuhanyou

Jun 8, 2009
She is a phenomenal performer. I hope she makes something this decade. She works with Madonna a lot, so maybe she's up next. Still, the WANZ themes and performances have been more consistent to me.
I was referring to Dasd 504

Ahnkriva

Apr 14, 2008

kawdjav

JAV Enthusiasts
Jul 30, 2016
Black Dudes and Asian Women Movies

What a thread!!! Unfortunately too late in time for us to get it now, i wasn't much into JAV around that time, but i remember pretty much getting a few files here and there from Kappiah98. (Internet Archive), the host files are long time dead on current and archives.

Watchin this thread from 1 to 9 i see that many files are almost exclusive and not available even on A-O or to other internet sites.

I don't know where is kappiah98 dude now, since no sign since 2020.
May someone have grabbed those files around that time? would be a great early christmas if that thread brought to life.

Pacino718

Jan 26, 2013
Both were great but Yumika has created an ALL-TIME classic with this one. Shoutout to WANZ were consistently making the best IR for a few years now. I hope this series continues and evolves. But I don't know how they can top this one.

My only nitpick was with her being so into it, I would've like her to make one of the actors finish while she was on top at least one. Still A+ video :cinta:

WANZ, if you're reading, PLEASE get Alice Otsu, Mao Hamasaki, Chitose Saegusa, Riho Fujimori, Akari Aramura, Arisa Takarada or Yuri Honma for this series.
I already consider Yumika one of the best to ever do it, she’s a G.O.A.T. to me. But WAAA-217 is the movie that should solidify her all-time greatness in my humble opinion.