Interracial JAV Discussion

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

• Yes

Votes: 365 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 77 17.4%

• Total voters

IRLibrarian

Jan 4, 2020
... caucasian women on average are taller than the average Asian they may meet in real life ,...
This is surreal. You must be a pint-sized shrimp to have such a fantasy. Even Japanese men are taller than Swedish and Dutch women on average.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Depending on which source you use. Some have Japanese men as 2 cm shorter than Dutch women.

IRLibrarian

Jan 4, 2020
Depending on which source you use. Some have Japanese men as 2 cm shorter than Dutch women.
The highest recorded figure is 170cm for Dutch women(they recently shrank to under 169cm). The lowest recorded figure for Japanese men is 170.7cm(they shrank from 172cm 30 years ago). Only 1 small scale study has Dutch women at 170.7cm. https://www.nature.com/articles/pr2012189 Even there they are not taller than the shortest reported figure for 17 years old Japanese men(170.7cm).
If you use unreliable small scale studies, you can even say Korean men are taller than American men since the former is recorded to be as tall as 177cm(Seoul) and the latter, as short as 176.5cm(actually even shorter for New York City White men).
And you cannot use figures across different time periods. Japanese young adults of 1980's(172cm) are vastly taller than Dutch young adults in the late 19th century.

Inane

Aug 16, 2008
This is surreal. You must be a pint-sized shrimp to have such a fantasy. Even Japanese men are taller than Swedish and Dutch women on average.
LOL
Wrong choice the Dutch in average are the tallest people on the WHOLE EARTH over 183 cm for men and over 170 cm for women

as for the averaging height I live in Europe, plenty of Asians living here , lots of tourists too , I saw with my own eyes how tall they were in average , sure there are some above that but most of them were well below 170 cm

From the source above Japan averages 172 cm for men and 158 cm for women

The average height for the whole Mankind id 173.08 cm for males and 160,94 for females , Japan average lies below both

Now if you tell me that the short ones are the only ones traveling then I give up, if not , I keep my point

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
The height of netiquette also

VERY BASIC RULE since EARLY DAYS .English is the main internet Language , never ever complain about the kind of English being used for 90% of those in there aren't English native speakers

Reason for it , people don't like to be mocked upon , if you do they may go away or even begin to avoid English spoken boards to create their own, thus damaging or even destroying the web worldwide usefulness.

so NEVER EVER do that
Also, I don't think a lot of native english speakers can speak/read another language (especially in the US).

LOL
Wrong choice the Dutch in average are the tallest people on the WHOLE EARTH over 183 cm for men and over 170 cm for women

as for the averaging height I live in Europe, plenty of Asians living here , lots of tourists too , I saw with my own eyes how tall they were in average , sure there are some above that but most of them were well below 170 cm

From the source above Japan averages 172 cm for men and 158 cm for women

The average height for the whole Mankind id 173.08 cm for males and 160,94 for females , Japan average lies below both

Now if you tell me that the short ones are the only ones traveling then I give up, if not , I keep my point
True, dutch people are the tallest. It's a well known fact, at least in Europe.

IRLibrarian

Jan 4, 2020
LOL
The same chart lists Italians, Portuguese and most of West Asian Caucasoids as shorter than Koreans.
It actually validates my point; Japanese men are taller than the highest woman average.
And what is the point of brining up the malnourished Southeast Asians? There are plenty of malnourished "Whites" like Syrians who are short.
And East Asians are as different from Southeast Asians as Europeans are different from Arabs.
Your racist fantasy goes nowhere. Know your proper place.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
OMG blessing are in store for us :blink:

My favorite Madonna actress Minami Yasu is going Black at the end of the month:cinta:
juq099pl.jpg

And Yumika GODDAMN Saeki is doing it too. As amazing a deepthroater as she is I am interested to see how much she can take! :aghh:
WAAA-217.jpg

Inane

Aug 16, 2008
The same chart lists Italians, Portuguese and most of West Asian Caucasoids as shorter than Koreans.
It actually validates my point; Japanese men are taller than the highest woman average.
And what is the point of brining up the malnourished Southeast Asians? There are plenty of malnourished "Whites" like Syrians who are short.
And East Asians are as different from Southeast Asians as Europeans are different from Arabs.
Your racist fantasy goes nowhere. Know your proper place.
I'm sorry who put in it the south east asians?

that site puts on everyone , and who west asian caucasoid would be? Russians?

I only talked about Europeans

"racist fantasy" my ass I just stated facts reported over measures taken by scholars , not me , and that states averages which BTW coincide with my personal experience with those as I said we have plenty of asians living here who also being here are hardly malnourished

but outside of this look at Japanese voleyball and basketball players and compare them to the Europeans they're both chosen among the tallest and then maybe you wake up

IRLibrarian

Jan 4, 2020
...who west asian caucasoid would be? Russians?
His ignorance is self-evident. I should not have even bothered to reply to this fountain of stupidity.

Oh yeah and basketball... The Chinese national basketball team is taller than many, if not most, European teams.
The standard deviation for height is smaller for East Asians, especially Koreans, and the Korean national basketball team is often shorter than Japanese whose national average is way shorter. Not a chance an ignoramus understands what standard deviation is.

And why only basketball team? Look at the average height of the past 3 World Cup soccer teams. Soccer teams are closer to the national average and the Korean NTs have been taller than average European teams, especially England, Spain, Portugal etc.

It is funny that I only quoted the site he linked and that site says Koreans are taller than Portuguese and Italians. Can he read?

Last edited:

AceRothstein

Jul 13, 2019
Getting hot in here, why don't we bring in Misato Shiraishi as a mediator?

shiraishi-misato008.jpg
shiraishi-misato018.jpg
shiraishi-misato035.jpg

shiraishi-misato038.jpg
shiraishi-misato040.jpg
shiraishi-misato043.jpg

shiraishi-misato044.jpg
shiraishi-misato050.jpg
shiraishi-misato084.jpg

Misato/Jun got some decent parts in run of the mill TV Shows, only to realize that she could get a nice check marrying her two passions in life.

Seeing a MILF like her get double teamed by black guys and absolutely revel in it the entire time is a beautiful thing. Misako gets really into her scenes and seems to be oddly comfortable with multiple men pounding her out, especially with a dick down her throat at the same time.

I first saw her in the Greedy Housewife scene, was hooked back then as I am now. Enjoy -

Credit to to following threads who either posted about her and/or posted DL links:

Misato Intro Akiba Thread
HEY-006 Download Link
Greedy Housewife Loves the Huge Black Cock: Forgive Me, Husband

Bio and Picture Links:

Kutikomiya.jp Photo Profile Misato Shiraishi
FC2 Misato Shiraishi Blog Post With Excellent Photos
Jun Tomita (Misato Shiraishi) Twitter Summary
Jun Tomita (Misato Shiraishi) Youtube Interview
Jun Tomita Actress Profile

Last edited:

Inane

Aug 16, 2008
His ignorance is self-evident. I should not have even bothered to reply to this fountain of stupidity.

Oh yeah and basketball... The Chinese national basketball team is taller than many, if not most, European teams.
The standard deviation for height is smaller for East Asians, especially Koreans, and the Korean national basketball team is often shorter than Japanese whose national average is way shorter. Not a chance an ignoramus understands what standard deviation is.

And why only basketball team? Look at the average height of the past 3 World Cup soccer teams. Soccer teams are closer to the national average and the Korean NTs have been taller than average European teams, especially England, Spain, Portugal etc.

It is funny that I only quoted the site he linked and that site says Koreans are taller than Portuguese and Italians. Can he read?
The Chinese are a billion and a half man of course they have any kind of height if you really look into it , female volleyball player Zhu Ting is 202 cm for example

but you fail to grasp the meaning of AVERAGE

As for Ignorance given that 80% of Russians lies on Asia other then them I just don't get who do you mean for West Asian Caucasoid , Armenians? Turkish? Who exactly? as I said Siberians are far away from Europe and well inside Asia and you know what ? they're Russians

anyway I'm done with this nonsense

As for Portuguese I don't care where they are ranked in that site, my purpose was to put data in it , AVERAGE data

IRLibrarian

Jan 4, 2020
The Chinese are blah blah blah

As for Portuguese I don't care where they are ranked in that site, my purpose was to put data in it , AVERAGE data
Wipe your tears, hobbit. Explain why England were shorter than Korea in the last 3 World Cups.

AceRothstein

Jul 13, 2019
Momoe Moe JAV Library

2nd film and 4th film for this little slut -

1mogi039pl.jpg
1mogi059pl.jpg

I get that it is business, but scouts, producers and directors must get a real warm fuzzy feeling when they score a slut like this who signs on to do a series that goes from plain vanilla to gangbangs to gangbangs with black guys in a span of 4 titles. I look forward to checking these out, with her black dude debut being one I will certainly savor.

The following is not JAV, but it is interracial and features a reasonably diverse group of douchebags that may help with this dispute about height:

PART 1 - New Zealand Asian Gangbanged by group of random loser douchebags
PART 2 - New Zealand Asian Gangbanged by group of random loser douchebags
PART 3 - New Zealand Asian Gangbanged by group of random loser douchebags

Story is she is a sub, her BF is a dom and she wanted to get a train run on her, so he arranged it.

2560x1440.243.webp
2560x1440.1.webp

2560x1440.10.webp

320x320.50.27.webp
320x320.50.49.webp
320x320.50.34.webp

She looks like your random kinda cute Asian from work or class.

At one point this dude asks her if she needs a break and she says no don't stop, keep going. At that point only about 5 guys had aggressively fucked her back to back. Was pulling fat sweaty guys toward her so she could get her throat all the way down on their dicks. Just master level shit.

A bit later on she tells them repeatedly to cum all over her chest, face, stomach and back. Gets creampied at least once. Just a total absolute slut who wanted 19 losers to show up and pound her out.

My favorite part is when the two fat ass black dudes spit roast her on the bed. She LOVES it!!!

Total I believe they went at her for more than an hour, with most of them getting multiple turns and all of them cumming on or in her.

Oh yeah, and at the end she high fives a guy who came on her twice.

Hope this helps with the height discussion, friends!

Last edited:
Reactions: dent80 and Zhonda