Interracial JAV Discussion

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

• Yes

Votes: 365 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 77 17.4%

• Total voters

IRLibrarian

Jan 4, 2020
Is it me or these actresses starting in these have become generic looking?
There was a time when almost all top JAV females did IR at least once. Now almost all top JAV actresses don't do IR.
Also IR has become less hard core. Years ago the standard format was 20 consecutive creampie gangbang even though much of the creampie was fake. And the black actors act up too much to look cool and suave in a manner similar to Blacked Studio. That is not what they were hired for but they bought too much of "Blacks are beautiful" BS prevalent in the US.

inuhanyou

Jun 8, 2009
There was a time when almost all top JAV females did IR at least once. Now almost all top JAV actresses don't do IR.
Also IR has become less hard core. Years ago the standard format was 20 consecutive creampie gangbang even though much of the creampie was fake. And the black actors act up too much to look cool and suave in a manner similar to Blacked Studio. That is not what they were hired for but they bought too much of "Blacks are beautiful" BS prevalent in the US.
What?

I dont really get what your saying

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
This series is 2-0 so far. This is my first Rara video and she was amazing. The last video came out in February so I hope they don't take that long between the next.

Wanz has some nice ladies in their stable. They could play it safe and use ladies who have already done IR again like Mihara Honok and Yuri Honma and I would not mind. Those two are outstanding.

waaa061pl.jpgwaaa078pl.jpg

They could finally give Tsubomi a real IR and not a fake dick video
waaa086pl.jpg

Ai Sayama could finally get her shot
waaa080pl.jpg

Or they could give it to some of my new favs

waaa070pl.jpgwaaa088pl.jpg

waaa077pl.jpgwaaa085pl.jpg

Who would you like to see for this series?

Last edited:
Reactions: ramp_it_up

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
This series is 2-0 so far. This is my first Rara video and she was amazing

Wanz has some nice ladies in their stable. They could play it safe and use ladies who have already done IR again like Mihara Honok and Yuri Honma

View attachment 2659751View attachment 2659760

View attachment 2659748

View attachment 2659763

View attachment 2659754View attachment 2659766

View attachment 2659757View attachment 2659769
right on the money, I love when an AV model gets bbc early

Reactions: BDrake

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
This series is 2-0 so far. This is my first Rara video and she was amazing

Wanz has some nice ladies in their stable. They could play it safe and use ladies who have already done IR again like Mihara Honok and Yuri Honma

View attachment 2659751View attachment 2659760

View attachment 2659748

View attachment 2659763

View attachment 2659754View attachment 2659766

View attachment 2659757View attachment 2659769
Ai Sayama would be a spectacle. Hopefully she does some before retiring.

IRLibrarian

Jan 4, 2020
If you are a Black guy, ask yourself whether you get turned on by a sex scene between a good looking Japanese guy and a very seductive and eager Black girl, Azn lovin sista. Most Black guys I know don't. You should expect the same for Japanese guys, otherwise you are incorrigibly conceited and racist. It does not sell well among Japanese males who make up 99 percent of the market.

If you go to IR forums like now-dead Mr Marcus', you will see that most Black guys are disgusted by White actresses who do JAV and try to blackmail them as "traitors". I don't know if they are serious or they are sort of joking but they surely don't like Asian men and people. If in doubt watch all those NYC vids where 300 pound Black thugs beat up on old Asian ladies.

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
If you are a Black guy, ask yourself whether you get turned on by a sex scene between a good looking Japanese guy and a very seductive and eager Black girl, Azn lovin sista. Most Black guys I know don't. You should expect the same for Japanese guys, otherwise you are incorrigibly conceited and racist. It does not sell well among Japanese males who make up 99 percent of the market.

If you go to IR forums like now-dead Mr Marcus', you will see that most Black guys are disgusted by White actresses who do JAV and try to blackmail them as "traitors". I don't know if they are serious or they are sort of joking but they surely don't like Asian men and people. If in doubt watch all those NYC vids where 300 pound Black thugs beat up on old Asian ladies.

I would rather see a 300 pound thugs fuck old Asian ladies.

1627488100575.png

Johnfasnu

Jul 30, 2021

Easy on the generalisations chief. Seems like your sample of 'black guys' is fairly niche.

inuhanyou

Jun 8, 2009
Don't feed trolls.

I just wanna see hot Japanese chicks dominated by black foreign men. Is that so wrong. Sure we could do with more variety but I feel like there's only like the one dude worth keeping in this lot.

Wish they went back to America...I guess it was the costs were too high for dandy?

Reactions: koochikilla

Johnfasnu

Jul 30, 2021
Don't feed trolls.

I just wanna see hot Japanese chicks dominated by black foreign men. Is that so wrong. Sure we could do with more variety but I feel like there's only like the one dude worth keeping in this lot.

Wish they went back to America...I guess it was the costs were too high for dandy?
Haha, probably sound advice.

It's a shame some of the western studios don't try and poach the actresses. Would be cool if they reached out to some who aren't too tied down legally in Japan.

Reactions: inuhanyou

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007

Johnfasnu- I agree, would really like to see someone like. let's say for instance, Reiko Kobayakawa with some of those western guys...hmmm..wonder if there would be any difference or is sex something that transcends ethnicity?​

Johnfasnu

Jul 30, 2021

Johnfasnu- I agree, would really like to see someone like. let's say for instance, Reiko Kobayakawa with some of those western guys...hmmm..wonder if there would be any difference or is sex something that transcends ethnicity?​

I have no idea tbh haha. I'd mostly just like to see the actresses uncensored.

dark99

Nov 3, 2020
FITCH releases the best IR title imo: JUFD - 361, JUFD 660, JUFD 933,... The actresses are natural beauty, willing to go dirty with black man. I still hope Shion will be in an IR title in the future.

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
FITCH releases the best IR title imo: JUFD - 361, JUFD 660, JUFD 933,... The actresses are natural beauty, willing to go dirty with black man. I still hope Shion will be in an IR title in the future.
I miss beauties like Reiko Yamaguchi doing interracial. Now you have girls with the same hair cuts ATID-471, WAAA-087. It's just too generic and formulaic.