Interracial JAV Discussion

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

• Yes

Votes: 371 82.8%
  • No

Votes: 77 17.2%

• Total voters

FatePJack

Aug 18, 2018
IR for March
Mihara Honaka, Rika Mari, and Aya Miyazaki seem to be competing for most IR from a newer idol
View attachment 1293751
Hello I am new to these forums and finally decided to join!!! I am a fan of Rika Mari love her cosplay IR, but like why is it always the same 2-3 black guys?

Also Sakura Kizuna did an interview a few months back talking about her experience with black guys and her winning an award for it.

[I think it was a pivotal year for you Sakura-san in 2016, with the first thing coming to mind being the "AV OPEN 2016" in which you took first place for best hardcore starring role in "黒人解禁メガチ●ポ世界大戦" (“Black Cocks Unleashed Worldwide Fucking”). What kind of spirit were you in when filming?

Sakura: "To be honest, I went into shooting with the intention of getting first place. With that in mind, during the shooting I thought about what I should be doing."

--For example, what kinds of things were you thinking?

"Can't I show them a bit more hardcore? I got third place the previous year at the AV OPEN, so I really wanted to win this time, so I went for it completely this year."]
If you want the rest let me know... also there are other JAV girls who talk about there experience to.

inuhanyou

Jun 8, 2009
Hello I am new to these forums and finally decided to join!!! I am a fan of Rika Mari love her cosplay IR, but like why is it always the same 2-3 black guys?

Also Sakura Kizuna did an interview a few months back talking about her experience with black guys and her winning an award for it.

[I think it was a pivotal year for you Sakura-san in 2016, with the first thing coming to mind being the "AV OPEN 2016" in which you took first place for best hardcore starring role in "黒人解禁メガチ●ポ世界大戦" (“Black Cocks Unleashed Worldwide Fucking”). What kind of spirit were you in when filming?

Sakura: "To be honest, I went into shooting with the intention of getting first place. With that in mind, during the shooting I thought about what I should be doing."

--For example, what kinds of things were you thinking?

"Can't I show them a bit more hardcore? I got third place the previous year at the AV OPEN, so I really wanted to win this time, so I went for it completely this year."]
If you want the rest let me know... also there are other JAV girls who talk about there experience to.

i'd love to hear about that...hearing about the models experiences with guys not of their own backyard and comfort zone is interesting

inuhanyou

Jun 8, 2009
if anyone has BDA-069 please let me know...its her second time doing IR and she did a great first one...her body is smoking hot and she really gets into it

Reactions: wemic

evizerates

Oct 1, 2010
Another one of this guy, the luckiest man on earth, @!#$%#@ is he the only blackin japan?? miss the fat fellas!
dasd457pl.jpg

Reactions: oneBone and wemic

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
When was the last time a genuinely pretty and/or popular JAV girl did IR?

All these titles seem skippable to me, frankly. I've surely missed something, though.

The last time I remember looking forward to an IR title was with Aimi Yoshikawa. (Yeah, that turned out pretty bland, just speaking in terms of the girl in the title).

I was beyond excited for Wakana Nao to take the plunge, but as we all know, turned out that shit was made up. That still low key annoys me.

With Suzuki Koharu (supposedly) retiring, there goes my ultimate IR wish, too. :sadblu:

Reactions: cavarra

highr

Nov 4, 2016
Yeah the days of the top, top actresses seem to be winding down (although Akari Mitani is up there) but there are still some lesser known, genuinely beautiful actresses doing IR. And there are still some good titles coming out:

F993FAFC7294D945350FD65EE1E887A5.jpg

This one in particular was good I think. But yeah I agree, the same guy fucking everyone is a little repetitive but getting new good, Black talent that you can rely on is pretty hard to come by in Japan. Even Sisqo here has actually been around for a while, almost ten years, he was just in the background before.

Lastly this was a slow month for IR but I suspect there'll be a few [good] IR titles rolled out for AV open this year.

wemic

Jul 7, 2013
You guys actually pay attention to the guy? I, for one, couldn't care less if it's the same guy.

alphaqsilly

Aug 24, 2009
When was the last time a genuinely pretty and/or popular JAV girl did IR?

All these titles seem skippable to me, frankly. I've surely missed something, though.

The last time I remember looking forward to an IR title was with Aimi Yoshikawa. (Yeah, that turned out pretty bland, just speaking in terms of the girl in the title).

I was beyond excited for Wakana Nao to take the plunge, but as we all know, turned out that shit was made up. That still low key annoys me.

With Suzuki Koharu (supposedly) retiring, there goes my ultimate IR wish, too. :sadblu:
Rui Hitzuki had a good one. Yuka Honjou also had a decent one but around the same time she had an amazing lesbian movie that came out and overshadowed her ir scene for me.