Interracial JAV Discussion

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

• Yes

Votes: 366 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 77 17.4%

• Total voters

highr

Nov 4, 2016
DVDMS-283 is out.

sex7.jpg

Reactions: shawn720s and wemic

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
She looks so familiar, but I dont recall her name, can anyone help?

DjLhsH5UUAACiYm.jpg

She looks like Ninomiya Waka. If it's her, then the photo comes from the BDA-054 shooting I guess.

Nikaidou Yuri, an actress I find really attractive (she has a wife aura, cute ears and charming smile) did her first IR. Too bad it's a typical rapey IR movie. She would fit so well in Glory Quest homestay IR.

vicd384pl.jpg

Reactions: BDrake

wemic

Jul 7, 2013
She looks like Ninomiya Waka. If it's her, then the photo comes from the BDA-054 shooting I guess.

Nikaidou Yuri, an actress I find really attractive (she has a wife aura, cute ears and charming smile) did her first IR. Too bad it's a typical rapey IR movie. She would fit so well in Glory Quest homestay IR.

View attachment 1448258

Agreed. I was a bit disappointed with this movie. Here's hoping she redeems in a homestay flick.

Reactions: darksider59

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
She is pretty but this was not a memorable performance
I agree in that these Fitch titles are becoming increasingly formulaic and boring IMO. That just breeds bad and lackluster performances.

Reactions: BDrake

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I agree in that these Fitch titles are becoming increasingly formulaic and boring IMO. That just breeds bad and lackluster performances.

I don't mind the formula if the performances are good. I would love another classic like Chitose Saegusa's and Ayumi Shinoda's

jufd496pl.jpg
They need Sakura Kirishima, Yuuri Maina, Mao Hamasaki, Kuroki Ikumi, Risa Onedera, Nozomi Hatsuki, Megumi Shino, Anju Kaise, Rina Nishimura, Kurea Hasumi, Saiko Yatsuhashi, Kyoko Maki, Yuri Honma, and Minako Komukai

WANZ English Conversation: wanz691ps.jpg
Miki Sunohara, Rino Kirishima, Jin Yuki, Tia, Kaho Shibuya, Erika Kitagawa,
Yuria Satomi, Mao Kurata, Mihara Honaka, Waka Ninomiya, Yu Shinoda

DAS: dasd430pl.jpg
Mihina Nagai, Anri Saya, Mari Takasugi, Kurumi Tamaki, Renon Kanae, Tsubomi,
Yuzu Kitagawa, Aya Sasami, Aya Miyazaki, Eri Natsume, Yuma Koda, Ayane Suzukawa

Glory Quest: 13gvg038ps.jpg 13gvg209ps.jpg
Miki Sunohara, Natsuki Minami, Mikan Kururugi, An Mitsuki, Arisa Hanyuu,
Kaho Shibuya, Minami Ayase, Nao Mizuki, Akari Takagi, Yumi Kazama

Reactions: oneBone

wemic

Jul 7, 2013
there are about 3 or 4 new ones coming out featuring this guy, is he the new don juan

It would appear to be that he is the new king of foreign JAV actors. For a long time, it was that skinny David guy with the nipple ring.

inuhanyou

Jun 8, 2009
It would appear to be that he is the new king of foreign JAV actors. For a long time, it was that skinny David guy with the nipple ring.

yes he was originally the guy with the nipple fetish years ago....i didn't really like him much...there was also that other bald dude who is now like 50 who was way better, but i havent actually seen him act in JAV in 2 or 3 years...if only they could retire the fat guys and get some more new blood

Reactions: darksider59

highr

Nov 4, 2016
yes he was originally the guy with the nipple fetish years ago....i didn't really like him much...there was also that other bald dude who is now like 50 who was way better, but i havent actually seen him act in JAV in 2 or 3 years...if only they could retire the fat guys and get some more new blood

I read on here that the older bald dude actually died of cancer a few years ago, leaving a wife and kid. He got to bang some amazing looking Japanese women though, god rest his soul.

Last edited:

inuhanyou

Jun 8, 2009
I read on here that the older bald dude actually died of cancer a few years ago, leaving a wife and kid. He got to bang some amazing looking Japanese women though, god rest his soul.

he did? that sucks...a shitty way to go out no matter who you are