Interracial JAV Discussion

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

• Yes

Votes: 371 82.8%
  • No

Votes: 77 17.2%

• Total voters

firefly1

Jan 7, 2014
Did that girl from ABP-505 ever do a full IR title?

Just tried looking her up, seems like there's been a name change / that the girl sharing her page isn't her? http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_star.php?s=ae3ui

Yes, Miri Mizuki is now Sumire Mizukawa. She has not done IR penetration, however now that she has left Prestige and become freelance, there is a higher probability that she will. She has already broadened her horizons by shooting 3 uncensored scenes, and has performed for AVS, Fitch, and WANZ (all of which produce IR)

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/is-miri-mizuki-sumire-mizukawa-doing-uncensored.1805943/

Reactions: Restrepo

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Yes, Miri Mizuki is now Sumire Mizukawa. She has not done IR penetration, however now that she has left Prestige and become freelance, there is a higher probability that she will. She has already broadened her horizons by shooting 3 uncensored scenes, and has performed for AVS, Fitch, and WANZ (all of which produce IR)

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/is-miri-mizuki-sumire-mizukawa-doing-uncensored.1805943/
Nice! Do you have the titles/ID's for the uncensored stuff she did, by chance?

Also, anyone with insight into why JAV girls change their names? You'd think it'd just make it harder for fans to find your content, without good reason...

IceKatana

Jun 16, 2013
Did that third Aimi IR title ever drop?

I knew that Aimi was in two, JUFD-660 and DVDMS-272. What is the third one, please? Is it another from the 'Ordinary Black Guys X Amateur College Girls' series? I like the content of that series, but I detest that they don't add the performer's names. They are trying to maintain that illusion that they are real college girls and it's silly.

Last edited:

Dargon

Aug 18, 2017
I knew that Aimi was in two, JUFD-660 and DVDMS-272. What is the third one, please? Is it another from the 'Ordinary Black Guys X Amateur College Girls' series? I like the content of that series, but I detest that they don't add the performer's names. They are trying to maintain that illusion that they are real college girls and it's silly.

NHDTB-114

Reactions: IceKatana

ShawnHunter

May 1, 2017
Nao Wakana retired? Unlucky, she was on my shortlist for IR. She had that gyaru sort of quality to her that really did it for me. Another one crossed off the list, I suppose.

Wrong.

She has done interracial but not under her own name. You need to know where to look. Its out there.

Nao Wakanas 'alterego' (who does not have twitter or instagram and doesnt do AV any more, conincidence?) has gone under the radar, as she looks and acts very different, especially the make-up, you will do a double take when you notice...in fact this alterego goes way back before 'Nao Wakana' (not real name) before she had a ton of surgery and even in japan it is not well known.

Certain 'details' about her appearance reveal the truth...don't believe it then go back and check some of the not so 'big name' titles from recent years...

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Wrong.

She has done interracial but not under her own name. You need to know where to look. Its out there.

Nao Wakanas 'alterego' (who does not have twitter or instagram and doesnt do AV any more, conincidence?) has gone under the radar, as she looks and acts very different, especially the make-up, you will do a double take when you notice...in fact this alterego goes way back before 'Nao Wakana' (not real name) before she had a ton of surgery and even in japan it is not well known.

Certain 'details' about her appearance reveal the truth...don't believe it then go back and check some of the not so 'big name' titles from recent years...
Lol if there is in indeed a hidden Wakana Nao video you are honor bound to share it, sir.

She's retired...it exists to be viewed...there is no reason not to.

Assumption is you're trolling but if you really have such a blessing, damn, share it with the people.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yeah this guy is trolling. I already said it before, he doesn't have any proof. All Nao names are available on minna no av, and there is no IR. If there was one, I'm sure it would have been released and available on javlibrary (as she was popular enough to have most of her movies shared, even in HD).

IceKatana

Jun 16, 2013
NHDTB-114

Thanks for the response, gentlemen. I missed that one.

I just stumbled across an older movie starring An Nanba, MDE-309. The blowjob scene at the end was stunning. It was sloppy with lots of saliva and she maintained eye contact with the camera, which I don't often see. If you haven't seen it, check it out.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
indeed. i dont like claims getting people's hopes up, so its very irritating to hear
I agree, spreading false rumors to give people hope is annoying. It's like people saying "I know she did surgery before but it seems that she did again" about girls that don't even changed since their debut (I read it about Shuri Atomi and Rion).

firefly1

Jan 7, 2014
Not sure how authentic the actual fucking is in this series. In one of them a couple of years ago, I recognized one of the regular black actors from Japan.

Check out Rina Umemiya in DANDY-155. I've never seen him in any other video, and he is certainly not a professional. He displays no confidence, and lies still, in silence, while she rides him cowgirl. After 2 minutes, he lets out a feeble whimper. She jumps off and looks at the director with an element of surprise as a thick rope of cum escapes her pussy

Rina Umemiya - DANDY-155.avi_snapshot_02.49.17.jpg Rina Umemiya - DANDY-155.avi_snapshot_02.49.31.jpg Rina Umemiya - DANDY-155.avi_snapshot_03.01.30.jpg Rina Umemiya - DANDY-155.avi_snapshot_03.06.06.jpg Rina Umemiya - DANDY-155.avi_snapshot_03.06.18.jpg Rina Umemiya - DANDY-155.avi_snapshot_03.07.18-2.jpg Rina Umemiya - DANDY-155.avi_snapshot_03.07.40.jpg Rina Umemiya - DANDY-155.avi_snapshot_03.07.52.jpg

Reactions: BDrake

alphaqsilly

Aug 24, 2009
Looks like Marina Shiraishi is in America based on her instagram. I wonder is she is on vacation or shooting another interracial movie.

tkarate

Jul 1, 2018
Looks like Marina Shiraishi is in America based on her instagram. I wonder is she is on vacation or shooting another interracial movie.
On twitter in a tweet about being in LA, she mentioned she is finally having a break, although this does not necessarily mean she will not also shoot anything while she is there.

I also noticed on Marica Hase's twitter, that she was recently in a photo with what appears to be 4 other JAV models in LA at an award ceremony. Hopefully they are there shooting, and not just for the ceremony.
https://twitter.com/industrybyrick/status/1012797962840203264