Is Miri Mizuki (Sumire Mizukawa) doing uncensored?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Yes... have been waiting for the drop for a while now. Hopefully she is not quitting AV (either censored or uncensored).

Lodestar

Nov 4, 2017
It's an interesting jump and I was surprised when I first read about it.

I feel like despite the downturn in JAV over the past little while, the top girls have been more vanilla than ever. I'm glad at least one of the top(ish) girls has now made the jump to uncensored. It's not fetish stuff like many here would probably hope for but uncensored is a big jump nonetheless.

Reactions: bingobull

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yes... have been waiting for the drop for a while now. Hopefully she is not quitting AV (either censored or uncensored).
Yui Hatano did uncensored after censored and she's still around. I know she's very famous so it helps.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Yui Hatano did uncensored after censored and she's still around. I know she's very famous so it helps.
Well there are quite a few more examples of continuing (more than 1 year) censored AV career after uncensored vid, e.g. Akari Asagiri. But sad reality is that most idols who went to uncensored are at the sunset of their career. So a realistic/paranoid fan must always worry about possible retirement/fading/disappearance in the near future.

Sumire Mizukawa debuted almost exactly 2 years ago. Stayed with the top tier of Prestige (ABP) until end of 2017, became freelance. Which might be good or bad. Did Prestige let her go due to poor sale? Or simply a change is good for everyone? She made a few vids for different studios. Then came a strange event. She changed her name without changing status. Under the name Miri Mizuki she made a few more freelance vids. Why drop the established name? Most strange is CJOD made 1 vids with her under each name. So I don't think it's a legal/IP issue about the ownership of the (old) name. It must be a marketing issue. Meaning a fresh unfamiliar name is more marketable than a familiar established name.

I take it as a warning sign. The fandom is fickle. So far 8 vids in 5 months (counting VR) under new name and a uncensored debut with Caribbean. Her earning power might be slipping so her career might go down a few different paths.

It seems to be an above average... even very good vid for uncensored vids. Starts with a nice relaxed conversation in her dressing room, which is neither too timid/shy (come on we know she's no virgin) nor too hurried (even top studios like S1 and Prestige sometimes make vanilla all sex vids too too raw) I don't understand the dialog, but guess the polite greeting very quickly move on to the relevant business, which is trying out a remote control vibrator on her vagina. I really like that she just casually pull up her short pretty-but-no-nonsense skirt and put the vibrator inside her panty. When the guy activate the remote, she was jolted and start skipping and hopping about with pleasure. Hahaha... we all know what we are watching this vid for, we came for the pussy. Not fussy wussy lovemaking, just plain old penis and vagina action. But LOL, it's damngood foreplay watching beautiful Sumire with her skirt pulled up, hopping about with a buzzing bulge in her panty. Next we get back into conversation mode as she sits in a sofa and have a chat with the off screen guy. She seems happy and engaging and relaxed, her laugh is a joy to see (in general Japanese women don't laugh, they giggle in a half-fake half-suppressed manner). The chat gets more happy and pleasurable as the guy activates the vibrator. Finally she undress down to her bra and panty and it's the best sexy 14 minutes of no-nudity scene up to this point. Finally panty came off and she started masturbating with the vibrator. That's it! The moment we have waited for: pussy. Her pussy is pretty dark, not very hairy. I think I'd rate it an 8 out of 10.

Scene 2: a more typical uncensored scene, the guy finger fucked her. I didn't see a splash (it's fine, I don't want to see pussy gush so much), but he shows her his wet fingers after he finished, supposed to mean she did ejaculate. And finally the bra came off and he plays with her tits. Then we get on to the usual sequence: kissing sucking fucking. The cock isn't huge but a good size. It's so so satisfying to watch a beautiful idol sucking/fucking a nice erect cock instead of mosaics. The sex is pretty good, with varied positions and well-captured by the camera. (i.e. no extreme close-up of reproductive organs). When the guy came, he pulled out of her pussy and shoot into her open mouth, then she takes off grabbing the cock by both hands and play with it with her sperm-filled mouth and fingers. The cumshot is both unremarkable and very enjoyable very sexy. At this point I would have preferred if she just swallow the load. And it seems like it's already well on its way down her throat when she made some effort to push the sperm back up and have to show the camera and finally spit it into her hands. Quite unnecessary, because it's uncensored, we saw the squirts coming out and entering her mouth. Just let it go down, nice and easy.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Well there are quite a few more examples of continuing (more than 1 year) censored AV career after uncensored vid, e.g. Akari Asagiri. But sad reality is that most idols who went to uncensored are at the sunset of their career. So a realistic/paranoid fan must always worry about possible retirement/fading/disappearance in the near future.

Sumire Mizukawa debuted almost exactly 2 years ago. Stayed with the top tier of Prestige (ABP) until end of 2017, became freelance. Which might be good or bad. Did Prestige let her go due to poor sale? Or simply a change is good for everyone? She made a few vids for different studios. Then came a strange event. She changed her name without changing status. Under the name Miri Mizuki she made a few more freelance vids. Why drop the established name? Most strange is CJOD made 1 vids with her under each name. So I don't think it's a legal/IP issue about the ownership of the (old) name. It must be a marketing issue. Meaning a fresh unfamiliar name is more marketable than a familiar established name.

I take it as a warning sign. The fandom is fickle. So far 8 vids in 5 months (counting VR) under new name and a uncensored debut with Caribbean. Her earning power might be slipping so her career might go down a few different paths.

You're right, most of girls who go uncensored do that before retiring. As you mentionned Akari Asagiri, Ai Mukai's name came back to my mind when it comes to girls who do both at the same time. She has another name for her uncensored releases.
Prestige lost few talented girls (skills and also attractive girls). Maybe the studio can't pay all top girls due to financial issues. Let's say they hire too much newcomers that don't sell well, they have less money to pay the top 5 girls.

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
lets hope its not the sign she will retire soon, still want to see her in at least few dozen vids more :)

Reactions: ribeav

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
To be scientific about it, I have to say it's still too early to say for sure... But according to wishful thinking, post-uncensored Miri Mizuki will keep chugging along in censored mainstream AV. Her latest release
BLK-371.jpg

With a studio/label (Kira Kira Black GAL) that I think is a notch or two below Prestige/ABP. But just from the cover art alone... I have to say it's much more exciting than most of her ABP vids.

She didn't do creampie for her uncensored debut, against the industry standard. According to playno1, the reason is Caribbean plans on "milking" this hot body for at least one more vids and saving her "creampie-virginity" for a later date.

So the best case scenario is that she will keep making censored vids with multiple studios and occasionally an uncensored vid/scene (once or twice a year would be awesome as far as I'm concerned).

firefly1

Jan 7, 2014
More uncensored. 859902 includes a fake creampie

FC2 PPV 859731
FC2 PPV 859902

fc2ppv_859731.mp4_thumbs.jpg fc2ppv_859902.mp4_thumbs.jpg

LoliKing25

Jan 9, 2017
They could get away with fake creampies due to the mosaic, but why still try in uncensored?