Interracial JAV Discussion

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

• Yes

Votes: 372 82.9%
  • No

Votes: 77 17.1%

• Total voters

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I was browsing the "reluctant" ("r***") tag on R18 and came across GBL-01 "Vaginal Destruction Big Black Cock Vs Slender, Mature Beauty":

143gbl00001pl.jpg

r***
Confinement
3P/4P
Vaginal Destruction
Big Black Cock
Slender, Mature Beauty

If I ever download interracial video, it will probably be this one.

dent80

Jun 14, 2008
Those interracial titles by Global Media are getting harder to find, some actually never turn up for download or download links are either expired or premium only (I hate premium only links...). That being said, I was also looking for GBL-01, but no luck so far. Might turn up somewhere, so I'll keep an eye out.

wemic

Jul 7, 2013
Those interracial titles by Global Media are getting harder to find, some actually never turn up for download or download links are either expired or premium only (I hate premium only links...). That being said, I was also looking for GBL-01, but no luck so far. Might turn up somewhere, so I'll keep an eye out.

Wonder why that is. Certain titles are just impossible.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Oh. My. Lord. Christmas coming early.

Aimi getting in on the IR scene checks one of my ultimate hopes for the genre off my list. [& as to @BDrake, check out her (somewhat) recent stepfather esque (JUX-816) video as well as her doing the whole old folk's home type theme (GVG-296). Her getting in on the more nasty themes really suits her, she just seems too beautiful to be doing it. Dammit thinking of these makes me want to watch one and I'm trying to do a no fap week before vacay this weekend with the other half. :haha:]

Cannot wait (for Aimi, I mean).

I'd also kill to see Suzuki Koharu, NAOMI, and Ayaka Tomoda (especially Ayaka as it'd get her out of the torture rut Million has her in :( ) take the plunge. I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting.

Who do you all most wish see? We've probably done this ha, but hey.

I'd also love to see Matsumato Mei and Aoi Tsukasa do a take 2, so to speak. ;)

Reactions: BDrake

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
you may not like what I said, Mr. Brave New Cuckold World, but look at the masthead on the top of every AO page. It says "Community."

i don't mind listening to your opinion, you shouldn't mind listening to mine. That's what a community is all about. This is the DISCUSSION section after all, in case you skipped over that part.

And if you take my comments to be racist, well then you obviously didn't read them closely before jumping to an erroneous, self-serving conclusion. Talk about showing one's true colors and insecurities.
lol.gif
Good post.:D

....Aldous Huxley dorky.gif

inuhanyou

Jun 8, 2009
It seems like dandy is dead for doing overseas LA stuff. Their newest one coming out soon has a few of the local jobbers as well as some stray japanese guys..

inuhanyou

Jun 8, 2009
^ Didn't like that one very much. The girl seemed into it which was nice, but they gave the fat guy who looks like he's about to die of of a heart attack any second the most scenes, and the only two guys from japan who are actually pretty decent only got a single shared scene. I hope she does more than just the 1, cause i like her attitude.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
^ Didn't like that one very much. The girl seemed into it which was nice, but they gave the fat guy who looks like he's about to die of of a heart attack any second the most scenes, and the only two guys from japan who are actually pretty decent only got a single shared scene. I hope she does more than just the 1, cause i like her attitude.

Agreed. I hope she gets the Fitch, Glory Quest, REAL WORKS or Dandy treatment someday

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Damn.....Add Kaho Shibuya. I knew she would.
You black guys have it good, just one after another lol Us white guys are shit out of luck.
Bullshit. Any not-so-ugly, not-so-old, not-so-fat, not-total-slob white men can find plenty of free sex by hanging about in bars and discos in Japan. If you can turn on your charms (spend at least one week to learn the language) you might even get the local girl to pay for the love hotel. Slightly more difficult to get her phone number.

For a black guy, the chance is at least 10 times worst. Maybe a hundred times. For a Chinese guy, forget it, just go to a message parlor and pay for a hand job from a Chinese hooker.

lullaby4love

Jun 15, 2007
My Super Fave Aimi is NEXT!!!
it's just a matter of time till this girl fall into darkness (Anal, Hardcores, Tortures, DP, etc)

Attachments

• jufd660pl.jpg
    jufd660pl.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 65

melonwrench

May 14, 2016
Bullshit. Any not-so-ugly, not-so-old, not-so-fat, not-total-slob white men can find plenty of free sex by hanging about in bars and discos in Japan. If you can turn on your charms (spend at least one week to learn the language) you might even get the local girl to pay for the love hotel. Slightly more difficult to get her phone number.

For a black guy, the chance is at least 10 times worst. Maybe a hundred times. For a Chinese guy, forget it, just go to a message parlor and pay for a hand job from a Chinese hooker.
I think he means that there's a lot of JAV with black actors, but very little with white actors.

bbqhands

Dec 6, 2014

I don't believe that Chinese men are that undesired. A statistic (table 1-37) by Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan from 2014 tells that out of all interracial marriages with a wife of Japanese nationality, Chinese husbands are the third most common while Americans are second and Koreans being the most common. Based on this, it is safe to say that if you are Chinese then there is probably a good chunk of Japanese women who won't mind giving up their phone numbers. Besides, we can all agree that personality is the most important, so as long as one have a good and fun personality there shouldn't be trouble in picking up girls.

Reactions: Blade Runner

alphaqsilly

Aug 24, 2009
My Super Fave Aimi is NEXT!!!
it's just a matter of time till this girl fall into darkness (Anal, Hardcores, Tortures, DP, etc)
When does this come out? And I thought there was a small chance she would do lesbian and then she did it. I never expected this.