Interracial JAV Discussion

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

• Yes

Votes: 373 82.9%
  • No

Votes: 77 17.1%

• Total voters

alphaqsilly

Aug 24, 2009
Appreciate the contribution guys but can we keep the thread limited to Japanese Women vs other races. AMWF is technically interracial, but in terms of JAV it's a completely different genre that appeals to a completely different taste. You of course always have the option of creating a separate thread for AMWF and I'm sure you'll get a better response with that in the title.

Anyway... REAL-610 is a new interracial vid with Rei Mizuna and it looks fantastic! Cosplay + black dicks might be a first for me. The first scene appears to be Street Fighter themed: Chun-Li vs Balrog. Cliché but looks hot!
Trailer here. Release date: Oct 14. I can't wait.
View attachment 780793
View attachment 780795 View attachment 780796 View attachment 780800 View attachment 780797 View attachment 780798 View attachment 780801 View attachment 780799 View attachment 780803 View attachment 780804 View attachment 780808 View attachment 780810 View attachment 780802 View attachment 780805 View attachment 780812 View attachment 780806 View attachment 780807 View attachment 780809 View attachment 780813 View attachment 780811 View attachment 780814
When I clicked on the trailer link it says "The service has been moved to R18 .com, the new one-stop, fully-localized adult store from DMM.com." I went to R18 searched for REAL-610 and nothing comes up. Anyone else have this problem?

alphaqsilly

Aug 24, 2009
Yeah, you have to disallow cookies for DMM if you want to view most of the site in countries other than Japan.. In Firefox you just right click, go to View Page Info, click on the Permissions icon up top, go down to Set Cookies on the list, uncheck use default and then click the block radio button.. I'm sure there's a similar way to do this in Chrome or whatever you use.. Oh, you also need to install some kind of blocking addon like uBlock Origin (what I recommend) to block the overlay asking for language on every page you visit.. You can just use the element picker and target the overlay and block it and it will be gone..
Thanks! BTW does anyone happen to know what "icha" means? I know "iku" means "Im cumming" but they also scream out "icha" while getting fucked and I was wondering what the difference was.

melonwrench

May 14, 2016
I was browsing the "reluctant" ("r***") tag on R18 and came across GBL-01 "Vaginal Destruction Big Black Cock Vs Slender, Mature Beauty":

143gbl00001pl.jpg

r***
Confinement
3P/4P
Vaginal Destruction
Big Black Cock
Slender, Mature Beauty

If I ever download interracial video, it will probably be this one.

It was finally posted on nyaa:

https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2149191

It's not a Dioguitar rip, so I can't vouch for the quality.

Reactions: TheDuke07

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
I was pretty disappointed by the Shibuya video :(

I'm not really into r*** / forced...hmm, hard to explain. It can be hot if it starts kind of rough / coerced but the girl seems ultimately into it.

The whole jail theme? Ehhh.

It especially seems like a waste because, indeed, she has good English!

Would have been real hot to have her seducing black men, or I dunno, but something other than just "No!" I don't like it, I hate it!" Etc.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I was pretty disappointed by the Shibuya video :(

I'm not really into r*** / forced...hmm, hard to explain. It can be hot if it starts kind of rough / coerced but the girl seems ultimately into it.

The whole jail theme? Ehhh.

It especially seems like a waste because, indeed, she has good English!

Would have been real hot to have her seducing black men, or I dunno, but something other than just "No!" I don't like it, I hate it!" Etc.

I completely agree. Glory Quest, Fitch, Real Works & Dandy are getting better themes. I wish the other companies would do the same.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
What I wouldn't give to get that Aimi scene early...

My JAV consumption needs that now haha.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Almost certainly, in regards to the quality of what's presented.

I'm one of those that consumes JAV by favorites, though. Aimi + BBD will likely top any interracial for me until another of my favorites takes the plunge.

It's why the one with Matsumoto Mei (sp?) remains a favorite. Not that I'm incapable of disappointment, I can enjoy it, but the IR title with Aoi Tsukasa still stings as a relative let down. She remains one of the prettiest JAV girls to go black and...sigh.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Almost certainly, in regards to the quality of what's presented.

I'm one of those that consumes JAV by favorites, though. Aimi + BBD will likely top any interracial for me until another of my favorites takes the plunge.

It's why the one with Matsumoto Mei (sp?) remains a favorite. Not that I'm incapable of disappointment, I can enjoy it, but the IR title with Aoi Tsukasa still stings as a relative let down. She remains one of the prettiest JAV girls to go black and...sigh.

I get what you mean. For me, all of these ladies are pretty. I need skill and enthusiasm. No r*** but no laying there like a starfish either. Aimi seems to be getting better so I hope this works out.