Interracial JAV Discussion

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

• Yes

Votes: 370 82.8%
  • No

Votes: 77 17.2%

• Total voters

Seven_pick

Jul 20, 2015
Hey guys,

I finally find a link available for watching CLUB 253, but Im unable to download from that site, only watching online.

http://www.jav2be.com/videos/4-club-253/

CLUB 253 is an interracial movies featured Kaho Kasumi and Mai Tamaki, it is great to see 2nd IR movie of Kaho Kasumi indeed.

May anyone help me find a way to download that?

Thank you all,

wemic

Jul 7, 2013
For me, the best would be Mako Katase. Just search on google, it's all over the place.
ipsd024pl.jpg

Also, anybody have any links for BDD-36 by Haruka Motoyama? I was a big fan of her. Imagine my shock when I knew she did IR. Only problem is that I can't get any links on it on the net.

143bdd36pl.jpg

Get BDD-36 here through Megasync: http://javakiba.org/?p=34308

inuhanyou

Jun 8, 2009
That new dandy is concerning to me. Based on the trailer, they spend most of the time doing meaningless skits and sightseeing in LA than actual proper scenes. Its like their visits to Africa only less exploitative and embarrassing

renzop

JAV Agent
May 25, 2016
umm yes im into interracial JAV but it depends of the kind of video.
im alot into fetishes and i enjoy videos who fullfill my dreams but i find it hard to scale for different fetishes on most of sites providing JAV. mostly u can only look for a specific model by name or browse thousends of vids which areonly selected by date or cencored/uncencored.
till yet i did not find out how i can look for xample for uncenored pregnant...

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
An Ayumi Shinoda/Maid video just came outta nowhere. She really likes black guys. I don't know anyone in the game who has done as much IR as her. How do some of you all not like her? She's the best!

It's hard to get these RedCat videos, but hopefully something will turn up soon.
i301068.jpg

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015
An Ayumi Shinoda/Maid video just came outta nowhere. She really likes black guys. I don't know anyone in the game who has done as much IR as her. How do some of you all not like her? She's the best!

It's hard to get these RedCat videos, but hopefully something will turn up soon.
View attachment 698041
+1

IMO there are plenty of parochial attitudes on this board.

Llulian

Feb 15, 2013
This movie is just uncensored version of another censored one, MKD-S123
DVD1MKD-S123.jpg
I was just going to quote this movie. She may not have the cutest face but she's willing to do a lot of things that other AV idols aren't. And damn her body is awesome!

lraiden

Sep 11, 2009
I was just going to quote this movie. She may not have the cutest face but she's willing to do a lot of things that other AV idols aren't. And damn her body is awesome!
Do things like Like what? Interracial? I haven't seen her swallow once. And she doesn't really seem to like facials. I like her and think she's hot, but I wouldn't go out of my way to but her videos.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Do things like Like what? Interracial? I haven't seen her swallow once. And she doesn't really seem to like facials. I like her and think she's hot, but I wouldn't go out of my way to but her videos.

She takes plenty of facials (but who cares anyway?) and she's one of the only women who takes it in the mouth more instead of pulling out during BJs like other idols. I don't look for swallowing so I don't know about that. Why is swallowing a big deal?

wemic

Jul 7, 2013
This is saying you're supposed to pay for a password after download...?

Let me know if this has changed before I bother downloading it ha, thanks~

Yeah, it's pay for password after downloading. Was just providing an option.

wemic

Jul 7, 2013

View attachment 698041

She does seem to like the brothers, doesn't she? Fine by me because she is just fine! My current favorite lady. Hope to find this one somewhere.

lraiden

Sep 11, 2009
reffering to
She takes plenty of facials (but who cares anyway?) and she's one of the only women who takes it in the mouth more instead of pulling out during BJs like other idols. I don't look for swallowing so I don't know about that. Why is swallowing a big deal?
umm, because you said she's willing to do a lot of things that other AV idols aren't and a lot of them don't swallow. Any way, whatever it's an interracial topic I understand.