Interracial JAV Discussion

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

• Yes

Votes: 374 82.7%
  • No

Votes: 78 17.3%

• Total voters

Seven_pick

Jul 20, 2015
According to Javlibrary, this movie will air on June 25, 2016

But this might be made long ago, maybe in 2015 or even in 2014, in the beginning of career of Asahi Mizuno

Well, so Asahi Mizuno goes IR, and almost my top Idols do IR, lol
h_1083hmbl005pl.jpg

Reactions: gf25 and shawn720s

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
According to Javlibrary, this movie will air on June 25, 2016

But this might be made long ago, maybe in 2015 or even in 2014, in the beginning of career of Asahi Mizuno

Well, so Asahi Mizuno goes IR, and almost my top Idols do IR, lol
h_1083hmbl005pl.jpg

OMG YES :cinta:

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Unfortunately still no Dl for IBW-550z but the new one looks fantastic, finally Rina will get a taste of that BBC. :D
I think if any loli actress is going to top Aoi Shirosaki's Dandy video it would be Rina.

Similar to those IBW titles you posted (in terms of loli gang-r***ing by black dudes :eek:) YGL-022 and YGL-027 are also really great! And luckily there are downloads available for these. Which are also a few of the good videos with those busters we love to hate.
ygl00022pl.jpg
ygl00027pl.jpg

Reactions: timhuxley

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I think in Japan interracial is getting less popular not more judging from the shrinking selection/less high profile stars.
With the recent high profile r***/murder by the American contractor in Okinawa I wonder if they might even pull back further, I hope the IBW series isn't canceled as a result (though personally I wouldn't mind a change from r*** context).
Interesting... IMHO the Okinawa cases shouldn't affect IR AV one way or another. I think around the bases something that may qualify as r*** (an intercourse in which the female wasn't totally consenting) happens all the time, and wouldn't make news. It only become news/scandal/crisis when extreme violence was involve, murder or serious injury. So the outrageous isn't about r*** (in strict definition) but about serious violence.

Caveat emptor, AV isn't real life. But I think the r***s as depicted in the IBW vids (absolutely illegal everywhere in the world) are seen as shameful secrets. Meaning the victim is most likely going to get a morning-after pill, take some antibiotic or something and check for STD, and if all is good, she would keep quite about the whole ordeal, not even telling friends or family and pretend nothing happened. And even if her friends and family somehow find out, they may more likely help her keep it secret and forget it rather than pursue justice or revenge or anything.

But the YGL vids... that's getting into the territory of r***. (1) there's the bruise on one girl's face, that seems a level of violence not to achieve successful copulation, but it seems hurting the women was the purpose itself. It's like the ass-r***s that happen in prisons, the rapists aren't gay at all, and fucking some guy's asshole isn't to get orgasm, but the purpose is to hurt the guy. (2) the wording of bilingual title and the Imperial Japan WWII flag all together is way too inflammatory.

For the IBW kind of r*** vids, I can actually see that it's a commercially viable genre even with the Okinawa bases situation. Actually for the target audience, the real Okinawa r***s make these vids even more appealing. They hear it on the news, then they want to watch it in an AV and masturbate to it.

For the YGL vids, I don't see it. It should be such a extreme fringe genre in Japan that it's almost impossible to find without special channel.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
You are missing some very important details. (BTW you seem to know of only one r***/murder, the more recent one, but there were two cases in last few months)

1. fine no people on Earth are happy about foreigner/other race raping and murdering their women, but the reason it's such a BIG DEAL isn't nationality or color. It's that (1) criminal will get almost no punishment due to the extraterritorial rights granted by the allies defense treaty, (2) these crimes happen very frequently, exactly because these soldiers and army contractors know they can get away with, literally, murder, (3) these soldiers are in Japan not to have fun and whatnot, they are there to protect Japan. Something's pretty fucked up if the total number of Japanese citizens killed by American soldiers is higher than killed by the enemies (North Korea, China etc).

2. there are at least 10 times more foreign tourists in Japan than US soldiers, but there's never (big) trouble with the foreigners. Sure some foreigners commit crimes or get in troubles, I would even say, if you dig into the small news stories, a black tourist raping a Japanese girl probably happened a few times already, only never showing up in English news media. Because it's just a criminal case, local news. The police catch the guy, throw him in prison, perhaps the woman is compensated with some money. End of story. No protest, no international crisis. Anyway because tourists know the police can catch them and punish the crime, it doesn't happen much. The Okinawa issue is a big deal because it happens frequently and unpunished.

3. it's a big deal but also NOT a big deal because of the other race angle: Okinawans aren't "real" Japanese. The bases are supposed to protect Japan but strangely located closer to Taiwan, Shanghai and Seoul than to Tokyo. Okinawa is actually often nicknamed "The South Nation", referring to it's historic nationhood before 1868. Okinawa to Japan is similar to Guam to USA, part of USA but not exactly. So all the loud protest and BIG DEAL mainly come out of Okinawan population not the general "proper" Japanese population. So the AV customers, I think, isn't too affected by some almost-Japanese woman being r***ing by black foreigners.

4. it's well known fact that a (white) foreigner only has to learn some minimal Japanese and be not a total jerkass to get free sex with Japanese girls pretty much nonstop. So xenophobia doesn't make (white) on Japanese sex less easy or acceptable. Of course it's very curious IR is almost 100% and it's well reported that a black person has much more difficult time finding free sex in Japan compared to whites. Just one angle to say whatever happens in real world doesn't map 1-to-1 to AV market.

Seven_pick

Jul 20, 2015
You guys, I just found something you must love.

You know Yuna Shiina has not done any uncensored movies during her career. But here attaches a uncensored image of her sucking black dick from BDD 38, enjoy it bros ;)

1456634928458.jpg

ttari

Jan 16, 2010
You guys, I just found something you must love.

You know Yuna Shiina has not done any uncensored movies during her career. But here attaches a uncensored image of her sucking black dick from BDD 38, enjoy it bros ;)

1456634928458.jpg

omg please more!

1) yuna shina
2) uncensored
3) interacial

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
ding73ding who is the girl on your avatar ? thanks

Takako Kitahara.

To me she's always the most desirable AV lady. If you think she's beautiful on the avatar, wait till you watch some of her AV. Maybe there are girls who are more beautiful than her, there are girls who are better fuckers or cocksuckers. But GODS, watch her videos, she doesn't fuck, she makes love.

Reactions: galactus

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
duplicated post, sorry.

OK since I can't delete the double post... Let me try to append it...

This the thread topic is IR, I want to say 99% (100%) of IR JAV is un-interesting to me. Partly it's the lack of big black cock attached to the black person, but mostly it's the obsession with race and the mix of sex with race. I don't think Takako had ever done IR, but if she did, how would it look like?

It would be quite a fantasy: not the typical r***/pussy and cock and mouth full sperm film. Let Takako meets Lexington Steele, let them admire and enjoy each other's beautiful body with roses, and wine and delicate food and candle and slow jazz. Let them kiss and caress and make slow love.

And since it's a fantasy, let's make it uncensored too ;)

Last edited: