Interracial JAV Discussion

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

• Yes

Votes: 370 82.8%
  • No

Votes: 77 17.2%

• Total voters

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015
I know Dandy is going strong, but i wonder what happend to this series?

1nhdta309pl.jpg

KG008350.jpg

The first one is excellent, best ass at that age i've seen yet, and the Rico part is absolutely the cream of the crop.

Second one is also good, best part is they both are like water hoses, great fun...but this series didn't continue and its a shame.

Its annoying when one one offs like Konoha(Maiko Morimoto) do huge America projects as well and nobody knows under afterward
+1

My guess is studios didn't want to spend extra money shooting in Los Angeles. My nominations for IR section of JAV Hall of Fame :)

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
+1

My guess is studios didn't want to spend extra money shooting in Los Angeles. My nominations for IR section of JAV Hall of Fame :)
In the older videos they tend to fly over loli-type girls (the first few were Konoha and Tsuna Kimura), maybe it had something to do with that, like they looked too young or something.... who knows.

I wish Japan would give us more lolis getting black plowed. Whats a lolicon pervert gotta do to see Shuna Kagami get impaled by Mandingo's beast cock?!?! :belajar:

Reactions: Blade Runner

Volcan

Master of the Mountain
Apr 16, 2007
@Volcan:

Yeah, Im sure she is not Leili, there is major difference between their faces,

Do you have any idea about that girl, her apperance looks like a Korean, and so gorgeous !
Sorry, I got nothing. I don't recognize the guy either... This feels like an amateur couple.

Reactions: Seven_pick

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Sara Saijo's getting an IR finally, but I'm not sure whether it's fake dicks or not. The cover looks fake, but the back makes them look regular.

View attachment 651025

This is one of the best IR videos I've seen in a long time. The dicks are real and the sex is great. I like that there's no obligatory handjob or vibrator scenes too. It's all sex. It's not simply guys pounding her, she's taking control too. She makes the guys cum in CG twice. Highly recommended.

Last edited:

Seven_pick

Jul 20, 2015
This is one of the best IR videos I've seen in a long time. The dicks are real and the sex is great. I like that there's no obligatory handjob or vibrator scenes too. It's all sex. It's not simply guys pounding her, she's taking control too. She makes the guys cum in CG twice. Highly recommended.
The 2nd cum of the movie by the guy having curving cock is so much! It is a huge load on Saijo's face, awesome, it is the hugest cum I've ever seen in JAV (except fake cum, of course)

I believe this bitch will do more several IR movies in next time. Looking to that.

inuhanyou

Jun 8, 2009
Pretty decent, she should go to America and get nailed. It seems like they also scout out willing participants of those types of projects while doing domestic ones like these.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Looks like she had a lot of fun especially taking selfies with those huge cocks next to her face, but I wish they didn't use fake cum.

inuhanyou

Jun 8, 2009
Where did those pics of the new project come from by the way? I want to know the link..for research

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I just noticed some interracial (japanese girl vs black) JAVs will be release this month and next month, seems its more than usually, and more studios are making this genre

Seven_pick

Jul 20, 2015
Thanks, that makes sense. Sometimes the eye just sees what it wants :keringat:

Where can you buy a shirt like that anyway? I kind of want one haha
I think you could buy a white T-shirt like that, then find a high-quality image of her, and finally have someone printed the image onto the shirt, done :D

Reactions: Casshern2

Seven_pick

Jul 20, 2015
By this time last year, DANDY released 3 IR movies, but it is very different this year, anyone knows why ? I think IR movies are attractive to majority of fans, as can be seen on some sites, the IR movies always get the highest views

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
By this time last year, DANDY released 3 IR movies, but it is very different this year, anyone knows why ? I think IR movies are attractive to majority of fans, as can be seen on some sites, the IR movies always get the highest views

I think the answer is simple, what the companies look is from their market status, if their sale are success they will add more if not they will make less or event stop making that theme