Interracial JAV Discussion

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

• Yes

Votes: 372 82.9%
  • No

Votes: 77 17.1%

• Total voters

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
+1 about racist talk

My faves have IR movies in their filmographies. Selecting 5 actresses who haven't crossed the line was not easy. I prefer uncensored, creampies, LA locale and studs so Beer Belly Boyz can stay on the sidelines.

Party of 5:
Yui Hatano
Miho Wakabayashi
Kana Miyashita
Ryoko Murakami
Rena Fukiishi (no uncensored to date)

Honorable Mention:
JULIA (when Hell freezes over, Chicago Cubs win World Series, LA Clippers win NBA title, and US men win World Cup)
Yu Kawakami (no uncensored to date)

If JULIA (notice uppercase) does cross the line, I might buy the movie :)

Ryoko Murakami did a vid, though it's hard to find: http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliabo7q
Yu Kawakami too: http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlijb7za

Reactions: Blade Runner

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Sara Saijo's getting an IR finally, but I'm not sure whether it's fake dicks or not. The cover looks fake, but the back makes them look regular.

1rct849pl.jpg

Volcan

Master of the Mountain
Apr 16, 2007
What's wrong with Rocket? They use to put out my favorite weird AV.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
What's wrong with Rocket? They use to put out my favorite weird AV.

seems they try not to be weird anymore :D

but seriously if the company try something different with they used to be, its mean the market response to their formula not good anymore, so they must try something else to keep their selling

Volcan

Master of the Mountain
Apr 16, 2007
Well if they don't want it I'll steal their idea and have a IR series where the girls practice english while their teacher fucks them.

Seven_pick

Jul 20, 2015
Well, Yui Hatano did an IR scene with a black and white man, XND 12, in the very beginning of her career, I would love to see her do other IR scene, but produced by DANDY http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlimlbym

Ryoko Murakami did at least 3 IR movies, as far as I know.

Sara Saijo will feature an IR movie airing on April 21, so great to watch!

Yuu Kawakami has 3 IR movies too, one for BKD, one for BBD filled with Jack Napier, one for BSM

Reactions: Blade Runner

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Well if they don't want it I'll steal their idea and have a IR series where the girls practice english while their teacher fucks them.

for my personal opinion, I think for the english teacher role is more suitable for caucasian male than black

Reactions: kharo88

Seven_pick

Jul 20, 2015

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 71
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 64
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 68
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 67
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 70

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015
I viewed the following:
Kaho Kasumi
http://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movies/detail/Exclusive-And-Unleashed!-Black-Mega-Sized-Cock-Fuck-Kaho-Kasumi/id=jufd00569/?dmmref=video.movies.popular&i3_ref=list&i3_ord=100
jufd569pl.jpg

Setup is somewhat different than most IR videos because she is interviewed before studs appear. Interviewer's voice is muted however questions are shown in graphics. She seems genuinely surprised seeing BBC.

One benefit is Usual Suspect is nowhere to be seen. One Beer Belly Boy has two (sex and digital stimulation) scenes but doesn't have performance issues. Jack Napier's second cousin twice removed (Kaho's left side) goes to town but no money shot :(

Kaho is petite because studs are noticeable bigger than her. She's attractive and her body appears to be all natural. I don't have complaints about her performance but she didn't do anything special to add her to my faves.

Her fans will enjoy this video.

Last edited:

Seven_pick

Jul 20, 2015
@Volcan:

Yeah, Im sure she is not Leili, there is major difference between their faces,

Do you have any idea about that girl, her apperance looks like a Korean, and so gorgeous !