Interracial JAV Discussion

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

• Yes

Votes: 372 82.9%
  • No

Votes: 77 17.1%

• Total voters

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
@creyzi4zb12

The Mako film does indeed have links abound, but they all seem dead, do tell if you're aware of a live one.

I can probably get my hands on BDD-36 in the mean time, I'll offer a 'bounty' where such things are carried out, hopefully back soonish with results.

Reactions: creyzi4zb12

creyzi4zb12

May 2, 2008
@creyzi4zb12

The Mako film does indeed have links abound, but they all seem dead, do tell if you're aware of a live one.

I can probably get my hands on BDD-36 in the mean time, I'll offer a 'bounty' where such things are carried out, hopefully back soonish with results.
http://tdarkangel.com/2010/12/16/idea-pocket-black-fuck-mako-katase-ipsd024/
Here it is.
Free datafile download is also back...for a while I think

And yeah...Really hoping for that BDD-36 av.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
@creyzi4zb12 ahhh, I would've missed those as I only tend to search for torrents (downloading things piece by piece, with the waiting times between downloads...not my bag.) Not that beggars can be choosers ha, giving in on this unless I find a torrent.

& yep hopefully report back soon r.e. BDD-36. Have made the request to more skilled 'seekers' than myself, wouldn't be surprised if they dig it up.

Update: Haven't intentionally forsaken this request, I dunno what's going on myself. Individual I inquired with said they'd found it (huzzah!) and then poof. Nothing. I'm attempting to acquire it, still. We shall see~

Last edited:

Seven_pick

Jul 20, 2015
@creyzi4zb12 ahhh, I would've missed those as I only tend to search for torrents (downloading things piece by piece, with the waiting times between downloads...not my bag.) Not that beggars can be choosers ha, giving in on this unless I find a torrent.

& yep hopefully report back soon r.e. BDD-36. Have made the request to more skilled 'seekers' than myself, wouldn't be surprised if they dig it up.
Looking forward to BDD-36 :)

Reactions: creyzi4zb12

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015
Recent uncensored with the amazing Ayumi Shinoda has been released on Carribean

View attachment 638969
View attachment 638971
This video is disappointing. Ayumi Shinoda's performance is not the issue because she was more than game. Studs are out of shape and semi-flaccid. Limp dicks flopped out several times. They apparently weren't into Ayumi Shinoda. WTF? One stud AKA Usual Suspect with his dated cornrows is barely passable. I haven't seen the other two duds in previous videos. One dud tried to project street cred initially didn't want to kiss her and wore baseball cap backwards and sunglasses throughout the video. IMO at least 2 perhaps all 3 creampies were faked.

Call Jack Napier!

Clip is the interracial part of her latest video.

Last edited:
Reactions: BDrake

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
This video is disappointing. Ayumi Shinoda's performance is not the issue because she was more than game. Studs are out of shape and semi-flaccid. Limp dicks flopped out several times. They apparently weren't into Ayumi Shinoda. WTF? One stud AKA Usual Suspect with his dated cornrows is barely passable. I haven't seen the other two duds in previous videos. One dud tried to project street cred initially didn't want to kiss her and wore baseball cap backwards and sunglasses throughout the video. IMO at least 2 perhaps all 3 creampies were faked.

Call Jack Napier!

Yeah, it wasn't that great.

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015
I like interracial JAV however it's becoming boring. Previous posters have mentioned duds are the biggest drawback. They're mediocre on their best days and sometimes flat out terrible. Studios are keeping costs down hiring goofballs.

IMO the best interracial movies have been flying the actress to Los Angeles where she can meet studs. Wannabe thug and gangbang situations are unappealing yet the studs are in shape and generally stay hard throughout the scenes.

Maki Hojo has another winner. Best scene is a threesome with Jack Napier and another stud in her hotel room. IMO creampies were legit.
Dandy-167
http://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movies/detail/"Women-Who-Don&-039;t-Know-Lose-Out!-Fucking-With-The-World&-039;s-Biggest-Mega-Cock.-An-Adult&-039;s-First-Experiences."-vol.-1/id=1dandy00167/?dmmref=video.movies.popular&i3_ref=list&i3_ord=1
1dandy00167pl.jpg

Two names: Marina Matsumoto.
BTC-01
http://maxjav.com/27432/btc-01/
143btc01pl.jpg

Reiko Kobayakawa looks d@#$ good taking BBC.
BTC-02
http://maxjav.com/26921/btc-02/
143btc02pl.jpg

Studio killed two birds with one stone with Reiko and Marina since they travel together to LA. Reiko is Part 1 and Marina is Part 2.

Ayumi Shinoda gets her swerve on. Creampies look legit although the first one is questionable. Old man Sean Micheals gets some action.
Dandy-414
http://maxjav.com/46495/dandy-414/
1dandy414pl.jpg

Perhaps locale and studs are the actress' choice or related to her popularity (sales).

Last edited:
Reactions: BDrake

inuhanyou

Jun 8, 2009

Call Jack Napier!

It keeps costs down, but it destroys the Interracial scene every time they make one of those, becuase these guys are long in the tooth as it is, and then they are mostly fat and out of shape, and largely the same actors every single video.

I like the vids when they go to America....the Africa ones are horrible though because i keep thinking exploitation every time they do their little tourist trips over there, and there's hardly any scenes in those and too much sightseeing.

They need to do more America scenes

Reactions: Blade Runner

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015
IMO studios hire Usual Suspect/Cornrows and the Beer Belly Boyz because of cost, proximity, minimal knowledge of Japanese language, and the JDM.

Beer Belly Boyz probably work cheap compared to other JAV studs. They live in Japan so no need to buy a plane ticket. They speak and understand some Japanese. They match the perception including thuggish attitude, large physical stature, dick size of black men per JDM.

You're correct. Studios should shoot more US scenes because the movie will be better and talent level is much higher than the Beer Belly Boyz. A JAV actress could request US talent depending on her stature in the industry and estimated profits. Maki traveled with an assistant who acted as cameraman/translator. Reiko and Marina met their cameraman/translator in the terminal. Ayumi met her cameraman/translator walking out of terminal.

I don't understand Japanese as Ayumi Shinoda has a post-wrap interview in the Caribbean clip. I wonder if she dropped dime on Beer Belly Boyz because her mosaic Dandy is much better than uncensored Caribbean.

Last edited:

Volcan

Master of the Mountain
Apr 16, 2007
Usual Suspect with his dated cornrows...
Cornrows can't be dated. If you're black and have long (natural) hair they will end up in cornrows eventually. It's just part of basic management, my granny even had them.

Ok, got that out of my system. Back to boning.

Edit: though the guys do suck, and tend to have small dicks. I wonder if that's because they're cheap or do the girls prefer it?

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015
Cornrows can't be dated. If you're black and have long (natural) hair they will end up in cornrows eventually. It's just part of basic management, my granny even had them.

Ok, got that out of my system. Back to boning.

Edit: though the guys do suck, and tend to have small dicks. I wonder if that's because they're cheap or do the girls prefer it?
IMO Usual Suspect's hair isn't long enough. Whomever is doing them has no knowledge or skill because the cornrows are uneven. Usual Suspect looks like a bloated Coolio. IIRC Snoop wore neat cornrows at one time. No issue with neat cornrows. OP was ambiguous.

I vote cheap because there is a reason for hiring Beer Belly Boyz.

Studios will accommodate stars because it's all about the money.

inuhanyou's opinion is Beer Belly Boyz are destroying interracial JAV every scene they make. I wholeheartedly agree.

Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Maki Hojo has another winner. Best scene is a threesome with Jack Napier and another stud in her hotel room. IMO creampies were legit.
Dandy-167
http://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movies/detail/"Women-Who-Don&-039;t-Know-Lose-Out!-Fucking-With-The-World&-039;s-Biggest-Mega-Cock.-An-Adult&-039;s-First-Experiences."-vol.-1/id=1dandy00167/?dmmref=video.movies.popular&i3_ref=list&i3_ord=1
View attachment 645021

Marina Matsumoto.
BTC-01
http://maxjav.com/27432/btc-01/
View attachment 645024

Ayumi Shinoda gets her swerve on. Creampies look legit although the first one is questionable. Old man Sean Micheals gets some action.
Dandy-414
http://maxjav.com/46495/dandy-414/
View attachment 645027

I agree. These were the only ones I liked though, especially with Ayumi. She's pound for pound the best doing it right now.

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015
I agree. These were the only ones I liked though, especially with Ayumi. She's pound for pound the best doing it right now.
Ayumi brought her A-game however it was wasted on Beer Belly Boyz :(

Ayumi over Maki AND Marina?

Things that make one say "Hmm".

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015
Face: Subjective, but I prefer Ayumi
Tits: Ayumi easily
Butt: Maki and Marina
BJ: Ayumi, then Marina
CG: Ayumi, then Marina
Moans: Marina, then Ayumi
Face: Maki
Tits: Ayumi (no contest)
BJ: Marina, Maki
Butt: Marina, Ayumi
CG: No preference
Moans: Maki, Ayumi

Maki and Marina are my kind of woman. I'm paying more attention to Ayumi.

I don't want to hijack this thread :)

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Face: Maki
Tits: Ayumi (no contest)
BJ: Marina, Maki
Butt: Marina, Ayumi
CG: No preference
Moans: Maki, Ayumi

Maki and Marina are my kind of woman. I'm paying more attention to Ayumi.

I don't want to hijack this thread :)

No worries man! I wouldn't say no to either of them. I think a more interesting matchup for women in the same age range would be

(mid 30s - 40)
Marina Matsumoto
Reiko Sawamura
Maki Hojo

vs.

(mid 20s - 30)
Ayumi Shinoda
Akari Hoshino
Haruki Sato

inuhanyou

Jun 8, 2009
I know Dandy is going strong, but i wonder what happend to this series?

1nhdta309pl.jpg

KG008350.jpg

The first one is excellent, best ass at that age i've seen yet, and the Rico part is absolutely the cream of the crop.

Second one is also good, best part is they both are like water hoses, great fun...but this series didn't continue and its a shame.

Its annoying when one one offs like Konoha(Maiko Morimoto) do huge America projects as well and nobody knows under afterward

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015

1nhdta309pl.jpg

KG008350.jpg

The first one is excellent, best ass at that age i've seen yet, and the Rico part is absolutely the cream of the crop.

Second one is also good, best part is they both are like water hoses, great fun...but this series didn't continue and its a shame.

Its annoying when one one offs like Konoha(Maiko Morimoto) do huge America projects as well and nobody knows under afterward
This series was much better than the one from DANDY. The first one with Tsuna Kimura is my fav interracial JAV of all time.

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015

1nhdta309pl.jpg

KG008350.jpg

I'm relatively new to JAV. Reason(s) this series is better than Dandy?

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
I'm relatively new to JAV. Reason(s) this series is better than Dandy?
The sex is more aggressive/intense, the girls are squealing and squirting all over the place. Also less occurrence of "limp dick" syndrome. If you've seen the older interracial DANDY videos with Yuka Osawa, I'd say its just as amazing as those. In the newer DANDY flicks the girls don't get fucked as hard or the sex doesn't seem as intense and you tend to notice a lot of guy with limp dicks.

Reactions: Blade Runner