Interracial JAV Discussion

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

• Yes

Votes: 365 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 77 17.4%

• Total voters

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
Yup. Totally blackface. There's one black guy who briefly appears in the video but she doesn't fuck him. Disappointing.
Isn't that the same with Bermuda previous interracial. I don't think it's Yui's fault since she done it before shortly after her debut in 08 nine years ago. She's doing a lot more rougher movies from different genres each month that really deteriorate her body figure. Bermuda is known with make their cover to look very extreme with ropes and paints, but the scenes are much tamer in reality. You have better luck finding hardcore interacial with Dandy. They used to send their guys and girls to America to have sex with L.A black guys and Caucasian/Latina in the last decade.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Gents, allow me to go slightly off-topic just once. Is there any website that offers plenty of videos featuring amateur black men with their Asian girlfriends?

I'm not interested in "American-Asian" girls.

it would be difficult, in real life most asian females prefer white male, while most of black man vs asian girls vids are with american black and the girls are american asian or asian from other country who study or stayed in US

Reactions: Blade Runner

firefly1

Jan 7, 2014
it would be difficult, in real life most asian females prefer white male, while most of black man vs asian girls vids are with american black and the girls are american asian or asian from other country who study or stayed in US

OK. That is what I thought. Whenever I have searched for "asian amateur interracial", most of the results are Asian girls with white men

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
OK. That is what I thought. Whenever I have searched for "asian amateur interracial", most of the results are Asian girls with white men

yup, thats the reality

few months ago, or maybe more than a year ago, somebody posted polling result from females preference based on race, outside from their own race black are less popular along with east indian, seems most asian females avoid black males

Volcan

Master of the Mountain
Apr 16, 2007
You want to search for asian (or use korean, japanese, etc.) and bbc (big black cock).

wemic

Jul 7, 2013
Also I wouldn't take those polls too seriously as they in my experience don't exactly reflect real life.
Agreed. From casual observation, those polls seem to lag real life trends. That isn't to say that wm don't enjoy a substantial advantage but it's not nearly as dismal for bm as the polls indicate.

highr

Nov 4, 2016
New Fitch title, starring Marina Yuzuki slated for sometime in October:

jufd804pl.jpg

Looking at the trailer the fat guy is pretty prominent though...

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Like I said my own personal experience and observations in real life tell me otherwise.

But if you insist we'll have to agree to disagree.

my personal experience and observations tell like I have wrote

so we have to agree to disagree ;)

Reactions: wemic

wemic

Jul 7, 2013
my personal experience and observations tell like I have wrote

so we have to agree to disagree ;)

Everyone has different experiences. I'm in the highr camp. I am a bm who has been with a native-born Japanese woman for many years. She has friends who are married to bm and others who would be involved, if the opportunity presented itself. Societal attitudes are changing.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Everyone has different experiences. I'm in the highr camp. I am a bm who has been with a native-born Japanese woman for many years. She has friends who are married to bm and others who would be involved, if the opportunity presented itself. Societal attitudes are changing.

yes, thats true, everyone have different experiences

and we can't say everyone are open to IR relationship, and I think its good that some people still keep the purity of their race

Reactions: rudalsadaam

Volcan

Master of the Mountain
Apr 16, 2007
yes, maybe its a myth
but for thousands of years races and ethnics make us unique, imagine if all the people in the world are mixed
Well millions, and we've already been mixing for pretty much our entire history.

But I doubt we'll ever become a homogeneous people the world over (Though I bet that'd be a pretty baby), just reshuffle some genetic chairs and blur the edges on what we now think of as the races.