Interested in learning Japanese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2007
actually it means "do you want to die?" not "are you willing to die", congratulations on using Google Translate, I'm sure you'll get far in Japan whipping out your phone every 10 seconds to type what the person is saying to you and then replying in broken Japanese.

The fact that you even put harutoasou san shows that you are a fuckin' weeaboo.

You had to use Google Translate for such a simple phrase in the first place because you didn't know what is means is just sad. I'm sure if someone told you in real life and you didn't have a computer beside you, you would go around saying it to everyone.

wotakaskus

Jun 9, 2013
actually it means "do you want to die?" not "are you willing to die", congratulations on using Google Translate, I'm sure you'll get far in Japan whipping out your phone every 10 seconds to type what the person is saying to you and then replying in broken Japanese.

The fact that you even put harutoasou san shows that you are a fuckin' weeaboo.

You had to use Google Translate for such a simple phrase in the first place because you didn't know what is means is just sad. I'm sure if someone told you in real life and you didn't have a computer beside you, you would go around saying it to everyone.

nobody's perfect,maybe someone wrong with one or two words right ?

but whatever it is you teach me a wrong words.if i didn't open google translate and say that words to the japanese person i'll blame myself.so whatever it is i'll thanks for the google translate.so before i said it to anybody i'll check it out first

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
[youtube]871-3XMhtAk[/youtube]

And THIS is why I wouldn't make a good mod. Cuz I'd ban this fuck in a heart-beat for calling staff an idiot.

wotakaskus

Jun 9, 2013
And THIS is why I wouldn't make a good mod. Cuz I'd ban this fuck in a heart-beat for calling staff an idiot.

hey,you say you didn't want to make a deal with me again,

hmmmmm,not consistent person

i didn't calling staff an idiot,i just share a youtube video because the staff share a anata bakada song and anata bakada mean you're idiot,so i share a you're an idiot youtube video too

remember this sentence "the staff share a youtube video and i share a youtube video too"

what's wrong,pal ?

Status
Not open for further replies.