Instant

creyzi4zb12

May 2, 2008
Anybody recommend any movies where the girl (actress) talks/gets interviewed.
Then suddenly out of nowhere there's a guy that creeps behind her back and fuck her out of nowhere/all of a sudden?
PICS would be nice...thanks!

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
The "We Were Fucking Within Seconds" series.

http://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movie...30/price=all/sort=popular/type=series/page=1/

The great Yuma Asami did it best, her look of surprise was much more convincing than the rest.

53dv00888pl.jpg

I've hunted down a few others, some were just terrible. When the guy shows up they go "Nani?Nani?Nani?" and that was it.

Luis-Nani.jpg
Luis-Nani.jpg
Luis-Nani.jpg

Nani has gone to Fenerbahçe you sluts.

Last edited:

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Yes! It seems all of a sudden a new sub-sub-genre. I think I saw two different vids with the same setup just last few days.

In 1Pondo-092415-159 - Aoi Shirosaki, the film was set up as a documentary style with her arriving at an apartment/office. An assistant offers her a selection of drinks or snacks and a document. She scanned the doc and have a conversation with an off-camera male. Judging from her tone and manners, I speculate the conversation was a discussion of making an uncensored AV. And she was just agreeing to the general terms and condition of the job when a totally nude man quietly emerge from behind the sofa and climb onto the sofa, and she only noticed his presence when his weight tipped the cushion she was sitting on. She could barely register his appearance out of nowhere when he already manhandled her body to pull her skirt up and panty down and insert his nearly-fully erect penis into her vagina. It was so quick that she had barely finished the first yell of surprise to a loud moan of having something forced into her orifice. For the first half minute or so of fucking, I think she was so befuddled by the situation that it must feel like suddenly having some one pinching your little toe very hard, in the middle of a business meeting! it probably did not register as sex at first.

I was watching it when my partner was next to me playing some farm game on her phone. Normally she would keep playing the game until either she finish the "chores" or the on-screen sex gets really hot (which for the typical AV this might well be 45 minutes). But not this time, she got in the mood quickly (close-up shot of a big fat cock pistoning a shaved pussy without mosaic can do it for her) soon we were having sex. After that I fell asleep and she finished watching the video. The next morning she made it a point to tell me how the actress really had a good time (wasn't faking the orgasms).

So: four thumbs up!

Reactions: Casshern2

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Yes! It seems all of a sudden a new sub-sub-genre. I think I saw two different vids with the same setup just last few days.

In 1Pondo-092415-159 - Aoi Shirosaki, the film was set up as a documentary style with her arriving at an apartment/office. An assistant offers her a selection of drinks or snacks and a document. She scanned the doc and have a conversation with an off-camera male. Judging from her tone and manners, I speculate the conversation was a discussion of making an uncensored AV. And she was just agreeing to the general terms and condition of the job when a totally nude man quietly emerge from behind the sofa and climb onto the sofa, and she only noticed his presence when his weight tipped the cushion she was sitting on. She could barely register his appearance out of nowhere when he already manhandled her body to pull her skirt up and panty down and insert his nearly-fully erect penis into her vagina. It was so quick that she had barely finished the first yell of surprise to a loud moan of having something forced into her orifice. For the first half minute or so of fucking, I think she was so befuddled by the situation that it must feel like suddenly having some one pinching your little toe very hard, in the middle of a business meeting! it probably did not register as sex at first.

I was watching it when my partner was next to me playing some farm game on her phone. Normally she would keep playing the game until either she finish the "chores" or the on-screen sex gets really hot (which for the typical AV this might well be 45 minutes). But not this time, she got in the mood quickly (close-up shot of a big fat cock pistoning a shaved pussy without mosaic can do it for her) soon we were having sex. After that I fell asleep and she finished watching the video. The next morning she made it a point to tell me how the actress really had a good time (wasn't faking the orgasms).

So: four thumbs up!
Here's an online version of the movie: http://jpxx.tv/online-29872/video-174254/1pondo-092415-159-aoi-shirosaki.html

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
I just scanned through PDV-143

53pdv00143pl.jpg

I think Shimiken deserves some credit. He probably clocks the shortest time from appearing to fucking, and does it at full throttle from the get go. The first girl he banged is the only one that reacts in fear rather than amusement, while the second one had perhaps the biggest reaction of shock among them all.

The key to making it work is really to show that they are in a completely different state of mind. The fifth girl was still holding onto the rice ball she had taken a bite off of while being banged to kingdom come. That contrast was just brilliant:D

Some of the girls were quite poor and were non-emotive or stuck to their moaning script very quickly, but overall they were good. And I still think Yuma did it best, by some distance;)

Reactions: ding73ding