What's the best type of bukkake? Bukkake related fantasies discussion

arthurdent1

Dec 19, 2006
Thought I'd start a post to see if anyone's interested in talking about the best type of bukkake out there and what bukkake related fantasies they'd like to see on film. Hope this is the place for this and I don't get kicked out.

My favorite in general type of bukkake is where a big breasted girl's on her back getting fucked, her shirt or bra is pulled up exposing her breasts, they are bouncing back and forth and she gets tons of white cum covering her eyes so it jostles around too. Fortunately there are a few of these out there though not as much as there used to be.

For a fantasy, I'd like to see this uncensored (of course), big-titted girl on her back again, a guy fucking her tits while she gets her face covered in sperm, bonus points if the girl can squirt milk while getting the paizuri. The girl opens her eyes while guys are coming on her face or after they've covered her eyes and the cum gets in her eyes, covering over the irises but she smiles anyway. Then it switches to a guy spreading her open with a speculum so you can see deep inside her vagina to her cervix. They take it out and it switches to fucking her and several guys cream pie her all the while she still getting cummed on her face and tits. After several loads in her vagina, they open her up with the speculum again so you can see the cum filling her up, coating her cervix. She lies there exhausted while cum oozes out of her.

Last edited:

pronfs

Jan 30, 2010
I have a bukkake fantasy that has never been realized. Either that, or I haven't found it.

I want to see girl in a skintight leotard with black pantyhose or thigh high stockings getting her brains fucked out by a gang of men.
When they're done with her, they cum all over her nylon thighs, and her warm, firm, juicy legs are drenched in strangers' cum.

Picture perhaps a virgin superheroine (supergirl) with a miniskirt and pantyhose busting into an armory full of henchman. The villain presents her with a weakening agent, and gets weakened. Then instead of taking her down himself, he lets his thugs take her. They pin her against the wall, gropes her body, reaches under her skirt, ravages her legs and uses a vibrator on her virgin pussy. She fights the feeling but can't take it. They end up fucking her in all her holes and finishes on her chest insignia as well as her legs. She sinks down in exhaustion in a mess of hickeys, sweat and cum. Even though she was absolutely defeated, she cant help but feel horny because her innocent superhero facade is gone, she was just taken by a bunch of namely henchmen. Her legs are coated with ropes and ropes of sticky cum.

"No matter how hard I try... I can't resist. It is too much. But the worst part is... I... think I liked it..."

She smears some cum off her legs and tastes it. massages the rest into her legs. The villain takes off the pantyhose and shoves it into her mouth, and chokes her with her own cape until she passes out. They lock her up, strips her of her costume, and saves her for some more fun later. There she lies, hair over her face, trapped, pantyhose in mouth, uniform on the floor, camera pointed at her for the whole world to see...

Attachments

• 41466030_2158542601078751_8035456431505276928_o.jpg
    41466030_2158542601078751_8035456431505276928_o.jpg
    372.3 KB · Views: 87
  • Angel Dreamgirl Supergirl 2.mp4_snapshot_26.23.639.jpg
    Angel Dreamgirl Supergirl 2.mp4_snapshot_26.23.639.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 87
  • Question1.jpg
    Question1.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 93
  • whoisthis.png
    whoisthis.png