Why does this often happen in a gangbang scene?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
You are watching a JAV and there's this pretty girl laying on her back while stroking a cock, sucking another guy's cock, and being fucked by the third guy simultaneously. Suddenly two of the guys go out of the scene and the guy fucking ramps up his thrusts and you think, "Oh, the money shot is coming...". You'd be 100% right.

Seriously, why everytime a cum is coming it has to be 1 vs 1? It destroys the mood and I don't need to be reminded how fabricated the whole thing is. It's already a gangbang FFS.

OK, rant over.

PS: There are of course better directors who don't shoot their scenes like this. Their movies are the ones I keep in my drive.

periph

Sep 28, 2012
I've noticed that too. Simultaneous cumshots are pretty rare.

I have no real info, but my theories:
- the dudes fuck and cum so much, and they've had to keep it up through a long shooting scene waiting for lighting changes, etc., that they need a 1v1 to concentrate to get to cumming
- it's too hard for them to do the "pull out, pull back, remove condom off camera, move up to her face or tits, and cum" maneuver with multiple guys around
- they want to get their money's worth: if they pay three guys, they want 3 separate cumshots

Reactions: kharo88
May 8, 2020
Something related to the mosaic censorship? Must be tricky to correctly put the mosaic on one dick, now multiply by 3 or 4 or more... Besides, the mosaic might simply take too much of the screen space. It's already difficult enough to figure out what's going on sometimes.
Am I the only one who sometimes can't tell if the girl takes in in her pussy or her ass?