...incest...

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

flanders2872

flanders
May 29, 2020
That's the original 180 min. version of this movie. As I recall, entire URE series has 150-240 min. duration.

According to all the posts you've left about it, you've wasted years to find it :D Glad, I could help.[/QUOTE
...and I know there is somewhere a decensored version around and subtitles are available too. Don't have that by myself, but I'm sure it is there.

whocarezpunk

Jan 28, 2016
That's the original 180 min. version of this movie. As I recall, entire URE series has 150-240 min. duration.

According to all the posts you've left about it, you've wasted years to find it :D Glad, I could help.

You are right. Years and time has been wasted on this, but worth it! Love this movie! Now to get it translated lol. One more bother please, do you know the name of the actress?

flanders2872

flanders
May 29, 2020
...and I know there is somewhere a decensored version around and subtitles are available too. Don't have that by myself, but I'm sure it is there. (sorry for my mistake)

AgarabjeM

Apr 13, 2015
You are right. Years and time has been wasted on this, but worth it! Love this movie! Now to get it translated lol. One more bother please, do you know the name of the actress?

Of course. That's a legendary Ryoko Murakami. About 15 years in the industry.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I have found some subtitles online for URE-007, but I don't know how good they are. Only checked whether they worked and one of the first lines was a guy saying "yes sir" to a woman, so use at your own risk. I didn't make these nor do I know who did. From the mistakes I saw in the bits I checked it was probably translated from Chinese subtitles, possibly by google translate or something?

Attachments

• URE-007-en.rar
    101.3 KB · Views: 313
Reactions: garenski

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I know there are fake subtitles out there, that's why I put up that warning. I don't think the one I posted is made up, it looks like somebody took accurate Chinese subtitles and ran them through some translation software to get English subs. Far from perfect, but for people like me who don't speak Japanese (except for recognizing a few very common words/phrases) they still help you follow the story better. I also know there are people who only want very accurate translations. In that case, don't use the file I posted.

Reactions: SakanaShachou

Playguuu

Apr 26, 2020
MDS-810 I was Creampied 10 Times by Papa. Natsume Airi

84mds810pl.jpg

Story about a step-father who confines and r*pes his schoolgirl daughter over and over again until they become co-dependent and she gets pregnant with his baby. The Creampies and Cumshots are 11/10.

Last edited:

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
Does anyone know why this movie is not available anywhere? It's part of the SOD Peach Family series. To me this series represents a realistic incest approach in which family sneak away and start having sex with each other particularly when it comes to brother sister sex.

sdmf_010_l.jpg

The trailer is awesome, and the ending shows the mother hearing the moans of the daughter and calls the father who listens and has to break open the door because it was locked, and they stand there in shock. Please help me find this video.

https://ec.sod.co.jp/prime/videos/?id=SDMF-010

xJiraiyax

Sep 18, 2020
Does anyone know why this movie is not available anywhere? It's part of the SOD Peach Family series. To me this series represents a realistic incest approach in which family sneak away and start having sex with each other particularly when it comes to brother sister sex.

sdmf_010_l.jpg

The trailer is awesome, and the ending shows the mother hearing the moans of the daughter and calls the father who listens and has to break open the door because it was locked, and they stand there in shock. Please help me find this video.

https://ec.sod.co.jp/prime/videos/?id=SDMF-010
Hey bro! SDMF is such a great series but it has less mom son stuff but those are very realistic .
Do you know any studio/series that predominantly focuses on mother son stuffs?

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
Hey bro! SDMF is such a great series but it has less mom son stuff but those are very realistic .
Do you know any studio/series that predominantly focuses on mother son stuffs?

yeah the brother sister series is .

Center Village and Takara Eizou are my go to companies.
Ruby has mom and son stuff, but the fucking is sometimes lame. For me it depends on the age of the women, I like them in their late 40's up 60. 70's is kinda lame because they mostly just lay there.

xJiraiyax

Sep 18, 2020
yeah the brother sister series is .

Center Village and Takara Eizou are my go to companies.
Ruby has mom and son stuff, but the fucking is sometimes lame. For me it depends on the age of the women, I like them in their late 40's up 60. 70's is kinda lame because they mostly just lay there.
Ok! Thankyou so much ! Yes ! 40-50 is the best age for me

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
———
Yes! Thanks for the info, but I already have both SDMF-012 and SDMF-017 movies ... and thanks to a good friend - @AgarabjeM I also have English subtitles for both movies! ... the movies are excellent (they are among my favorites on this topic = incest)!

Wow I have all three of her occurrence in this series, how can I view the subtitles? what are they saying? all I know is there's a scene where they finish and he says something like again and she takes her clothes off for round two.

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
Wow I have all three of her occurrence in this series, how can I view the subtitles? what are they saying? all I know is there's a scene where they finish and he says something like again and she takes her clothes off for round two.
————-
... you could ask @AgarabjeM to help you with the subtitles ... me, I'm in a break ... I have a weirder condition and some problems to solve ... so, I take a break from at JAV ... even if I still reflexively enter the forums!

Reactions: AgarabjeM