Incest themed productions

strike702

May 5, 2009
Hello!

I just wanted to ask about series or specific titles where they go through incredible lengths to make it as though there is a woman in the family who is in the AV business and then they either ( with or without her knowledge ) trick or force one of her family members, (brother or father) into performing with her.

If anyone knows off hand any titles or DVD Numbers to point me in the right direction Id be really really grateful, as random searches here on the forums have left me rather empty handed.

Thanks!

Reactions: Clazsic

ohgodtoomuch

Mar 5, 2009
There are loads of incest genre movies, but I've only seen one that has something similar to what you're talking about.

SDDE134, here's a topic on it from this website but the links are dead. http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87901

The "daughter" is in the AV business, but isn't informed that she's slotted into a sex scene with her "father." The "father" knows though. Pretty realistic for JAV, they show the "father" being really anxious and having this internal conflict about having sex with the "daughter." Well, that's the gist of it anyway. I don't speak Japanese.

There are other movies that I've seen with the "daughters" being kidnapped and then forced to have sex with their "fathers," but that isn't exactly what you're asking for.

strike702

May 5, 2009
Yes its a start that's for sure! Stuff like this is exactly what I was looking for! Id be interested in the forced scenario you were talking about as well. if anyone else has any other title or series tips id be very grateful!!

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009

ohgodtoomuch

Mar 5, 2009
There's also ATOM074, another forced incest one. And POST062, in which a mother and son are hypnotized and unknowingly coerced into having sex.

Plus there's those incest game movies by Rocket and those watching AV together movies by IEnergy, but the characters usually aren't being forced.