Mom Teaching Son's Friend

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

DarkMask

Jul 26, 2012
Hello Everyone,

I had a HHD crash on me and lost some videos so I've been trying to rebuild. There's one title that I can not remember for the life of me so I'm hoping the JAV Gods here will be able to help. I apologize in advance as I'm going off memory so no images or references to link.

The theme is Mom / Son's Friend from around 2014 or earlier and there's a scene in particular where one of the friends is talking with a group of guys and I'm assuming they convince him to try and have sex with the mom. He goes in and acts shy and confesses to the mom, I don't believe he forces himself on her but I do remember her taking charge as she "teaches" him. They have sex on the couch and then move onto the floor. Later on she is then confronted by the group of friends as they take advantage of her.

Its a long shot but I appreciate any help.