Immersive 3D Content and Enthusiasts (oh boy...)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

doggyfong

Dec 15, 2008
You can experience it in POV or 3rd person!

1avop00470pl.jpg

Saren

Sep 8, 2011
If you can't find it I'll post it.
Thanks, I'm going to see if I can find it on a private tracker. I'll let you know if I can't find it :). I usually try and buy vids I like but my funds are short due to having to upgrade my pc storage.

Great video! This one and the Albedo vid are my favorite dress up (cosplay?) videos.

Reactions: Casshern2

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Last edited:
Reactions: Saren

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
They are starting to produce something for everyone!

For you dairy lovers!
NHVR-034.jpg

For you asshole and fart lovers!
DSVR-407.jpg

For you plane stewardess series lovers! I personally can't wait for this one!
DSVR-410.jpg
(no doubt the VR companion to the upcoming SDDE-573)
SDDE-573.jpg

Last edited:

xaoeu

Feb 21, 2016
They are starting to produce something for everyone!

For you plane stewardess series lovers! I personally can't wait for this one!
View attachment 1663333
(no doubt the VR companion to the upcoming SDDE-573)
View attachment 1663340

I like that they're actually wearing the costumes (well, most of it), it's so disappointing when they have some costume and after 5 minutes take off all their clothes. I mean, what was the point of the costume? :rolleyes:

It's interesting that there's a "VR version" of a JAV too, I mean, they've got some set and girls booked anyway, so why not record something in VR while you're at it? It's smart and will lead to more varied VR content if more studios do it that way.

doggyfong

Dec 15, 2008
Anyone has a recommendation for a VR app which is hands free?
Was using VRME+ but seems like there is a system update and it can't run MKV and certain AVI files anymore...

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Anyone has a recommendation for a VR app which is hands free?
Was using VRME+ but seems like there is a system update and it can't run MKV and certain AVI files anymore...
Hands free as in you leave the pointer on a spot long enough and it acts like you selected it?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Reactions: chesed and INDIA

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
Hey VR dudes. Getting my first headset tomorrow so looking forward to joining you in the other dimension :)

If anyone has anything to share with Akari Mitani, particularly looking for WPSVR-003 I would be grateful! Thanks.

2wpsvr00003pl.jpg

Reactions: INDIA and darkfader