Immersive 3D Content and Enthusiasts (oh boy...)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
So, this is happening at the end of this week. For lovers of Mature women and VR there is reason to be excited! Madonna is bringing out the big guns. Funny they wouldn't have released a title like this for the AVOPVR competition! We get to see Yumi Kazama ,Yu Kawakami, and Chisato Shoda all in the same place...all working their magic on YOU! Paint me ready, friends!

juvr00005pl.jpg juvr00005jp-6.jpg juvr00005jp-9.jpg juvr00005jp-10.jpg

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Another nice one coming real soon is one that I'm a bit afraid of. While the promo shots look amazing, I'm super scared these ladies are going to be too close to the camera to enjoy. I really hope that isn't the case. But, only one way to find out! I'll keep you posted!

gunm00021pl.jpg
gunm00021jp-3.jpg
gunm00021jp-10.jpg
gunm00021jp-11.jpg

masked man

Feb 18, 2018
Is anybody else lately having issues with larger files that are encoded in H.265 instead of H.264? I'm watching on an S9 using Gear VR and many of the videos posted here over the last few weeks won't be "recognized" by my phone. Hope it doesn't happen with that awesome looking Yumi Kazama vid!

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I'm thinking I'm going to like this one, too! Not sure how it will translate well enough in VR but I'm sure gonna find out! And again with the pigtails! Nice!

24dtvr00014pl.jpg

24dtvr00014jp-4.jpg 24dtvr00014jp-4.jpg 24dtvr00014jp-5.jpg 24dtvr00014jp-8.jpg 24dtvr00014jp-9.jpg 24dtvr00014jp-15.jpg 24dtvr00014jp-19.jpg

Reactions: Irremu and dafuck

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Is anybody else lately having issues with larger files that are encoded in H.265 instead of H.264? I'm watching on an S9 using Gear VR and many of the videos posted here over the last few weeks won't be "recognized" by my phone. Hope it doesn't happen with that awesome looking Yumi Kazama vid!
I've never been able to use H.265 on my Galaxy S8. Where are you seeing titles posted in the last few weeks that are 265?

akibaun

Jan 25, 2017
Does anyone have the "Rocket" series (rctvr-006 and rctvr-007)?

1rctvr00006pl.jpg

1rctvr00007pl.jpg

I've always found the Rocket series very unique (even their 2d stuff)...

Million thanks in advance if anyone can share!

doggyfong

Dec 15, 2008
My IP got banned by SubyShare...
I didn't even enter the site for months, no idea how it happened.

masked man

Feb 18, 2018
I've never been able to use H.265 on my Galaxy S8. Where are you seeing titles posted in the last few weeks that are 265?

Unfortunately I've deleted the ones that didn't work so I can't tell you which specific videos, but there have been a few over the last few weeks. The strange thing is that they are labelled as H.264 but when I bring them into an "analysis" program like MediaInfo it clearly ID's the video as H.265. Same thing with Adobe Premiere and TMPEnc. This has also happened to me downloading non-jav VR from other sites. Been trying to get to the bottom of it. It seems part of the problem is that some VR platforms/players can't handle resolutions that are above 4K, and these videos are being encoded from streaming sites which are using H.265 to compress the stream (which is what it's meant to do). That's just a theory. Maybe I can try to go back and re-download some previous videos so I can tell you specifically which ones. Shouldn't be too hard to find which ones I've tried downloading in the past: just need to follow the trail of big tits :)

xaoeu

Feb 21, 2016
Unfortunately I've deleted the ones that didn't work so I can't tell you which specific videos, but there have been a few over the last few weeks. The strange thing is that they are labelled as H.264 but when I bring them into an "analysis" program like MediaInfo it clearly ID's the video as H.265. Same thing with Adobe Premiere and TMPEnc. This has also happened to me downloading non-jav VR from other sites. Been trying to get to the bottom of it. It seems part of the problem is that some VR platforms/players can't handle resolutions that are above 4K, and these videos are being encoded from streaming sites which are using H.265 to compress the stream (which is what it's meant to do). That's just a theory. Maybe I can try to go back and re-download some previous videos so I can tell you specifically which ones. Shouldn't be too hard to find which ones I've tried downloading in the past: just need to follow the trail of big tits :)

Why not just encode them to h264? You can change the resolution then too so it plays better on smartphones.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
My experience has been that H.264 is normally found in mobile+ resolution VR and H.265 is for PC-based higher bitrate content?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Another nice one coming real soon is one that I'm a bit afraid of. While the promo shots look amazing, I'm super scared these ladies are going to be too close to the camera to enjoy. I really hope that isn't the case. But, only one way to find out! I'll keep you posted!

View attachment 1611849
View attachment 1611850
View attachment 1611851
View attachment 1611852
As I had feared! Just a bit too close to camera on most of the scenes for a good duration of the scene. I was able to salvage my experience by zooming out all the way. You get the black background but at least you get a better view of what they're shoving in your face. Actually helps but isn't 100% immersive. For boobs, though, I can manage. Hefty file size, yikes!

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I guess it depends on how long you've been a fan? I'm telling you, I've been into JAV since like 2008, so, I went through the whole WHY?! stage and THIS IS STUPID! stage and frustration stage. Back then there were some real cuties and I was not allowed to see them fully nude? Or see penetration? Or a hot woman sucking off a guy? No one was able to! Over the years it became the norm until today, I just don't focus on it at all, I've learned where to keep my eyes and what will do it for me. Obviously mosaic squares don't, so, by default, muscle memory, auto-response, whatever is at play, I just don't see it. I'm just as at home watching a censored title as I am any western material. Both turn me on, get my goat, the whole thing.

Speaking of goats to be gotten! I was hoping to get a good goat with the new Madonna VR title, but, I was disappointed. You'd think at right at 2 hours long there would be something that would get my goat. Maybe it's just me.

View attachment 1602933
Yuko isn't good in this one ? She's one of the mature I need to check.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Yuko isn't good in this one ? She's one of the mature I need to check.
Well, I'm biased because in VR I'd rather it only be me and her. There's another guy in this title.

akibaun

Jan 25, 2017
As I had feared! Just a bit too close to camera on most of the scenes for a good duration of the scene. I was able to salvage my experience by zooming out all the way. You get the black background but at least you get a better view of what they're shoving in your face. Actually helps but isn't 100% immersive. For boobs, though, I can manage. Hefty file size, yikes!

Still sounds interesting (I find I have to manipulate the zoom in most videos one way or the other).

Able to share?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Still sounds interesting (I find I have to manipulate the zoom in most videos one way or the other).

Able to share?
So sorry, friend, I ended up deleting it.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Well, I'm biased because in VR I'd rather it only be me and her. There's another guy in this title.
I didn't know there was a guy in the movie. I watched the trailer and yeah indeed. The worst I saw was a US VR movie where you aren't fucking the girl, you are only watching her having sex with another dude in the room. Waste of time.

Reactions: Casshern2

masked man

Feb 18, 2018
I must say I'm completely baffled why they're still producing VR where the women aren't at "dick perspective." It's amazing how many VR scenes are shot too close to the actress. Every one of those Hana Haruna (sp?) movies, when she titfucks "you" they pull in too close. What a waste of a great rack :( I just don't understand why they can't get their act together. Don't they get how VR is supposed to work? Arrrrrgh. Sorry, rant over.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I must say I'm completely baffled why they're still producing VR where the women aren't at "dick perspective." It's amazing how many VR scenes are shot too close to the actress. Every one of those Hana Haruna (sp?) movies, when she titfucks "you" they pull in too close. What a waste of a great rack :( I just don't understand why they can't get their act together. Don't they get how VR is supposed to work? Arrrrrgh. Sorry, rant over.
You're not along in that frustration!

Arinamayuyu

Jan 19, 2019
Hello,new here. Anyone here uses r18.vom rplayer for Android? It seems to crash when I try the sample vr videos from the site so I am not quite keen to purchase a video with a chance of it not working. Also is the rplayer vr player options the same as the dmm vr player (no curving of the video as it reaches the sides?