Immersive 3D Content and Enthusiasts (oh boy...)

Galaxymu

Sep 29, 2008
TBH this thread is the only one that gathering all VR DDL contents in the forum, easy to find updates, easy to track and easy for discuss. since there is no and seems will not have one in a short time for distinct VR content subfourm, I'm thinking this thread might be the best way that we can get.
just, follow the rules, post a dedicated thread for a title with fj link then post link here will be fine.
again thx for all the members that share ur contents for us.

waspie

Nov 28, 2009
There are actually a couple lactation VR videos, I have a few of them; EXVR-072, VOVS-086 are the only ones I know of. I'm a big fan of both lactation and squirting so I hunted down every video available for both fetishes.

Care to share please ? Or point us to where we may be able to download ? Thanks :) OR, i'm requesting them now if ok :p

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
n a side note, if anyone knows, does anyone agree that lactation videos would be perfect for VR too ? cor ;) If some exist, please let us know where to find !
I remember reading somewhere that some VR headgear comes with spray attachment to give you a wet and maybe even smelly experience. Literally immersion. Besides lactation, other fetish/fantasy can be fulfilled too.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I have added a thread in the Idol section, with one post from twitter

Runa_Fan

Apr 23, 2017
The ears are there because its a binaural microphone, they all have ears so they get proper 3d sound, the lips are probably for having something to aim at while kissing.

AVVR's setup:
maxresdefault.jpg
I always thought they use 360-degree cameras for their VRs, interesting.

Reactions: Casshern2

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
2 of my favourites in 1
Shuri and physician
Not much on the timestop but still
ITS SHURI
Hope I can see her again :metabelo:
Wow this is right up your alley, then!

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Come to think of it, timestop might not to be fun for everyone in normal JAV, but in VR it will feel like you're the one who stopped time so you can enjoy your favorite star without getting arrested. Haha!!

waspie

Nov 28, 2009
Requesting
EXVR-072
VOVS-086
VSPD-040
VSPD-042
Don't think the shots in the mouth are for me in VR, very unimaginative and won't be that good in VR, prove me wrong ! After a million movies the same, will it be popular i wonder ? Thanks for uploading to the folks that like it though :) Each to their own. (Am also willing to contribute to movies i would like to see btw)

Reactions: Casshern2

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Don't think the shots in the mouth are for me in VR, very unimaginative and won't be that good in VR, prove me wrong ! After a million movies the same, will it be popular i wonder ? Thanks for uploading to the folks that like it though :) Each to their own. (Am also willing to contribute to movies i would like to see btw)
If they have guys that can actually shoot far, I'm hoping we'll get some of that where you can see her mouth getting filled up. Really, I'm not much of a Gokkun fan, I'm just hoping for those that are. Although, it is nice to see now and then given the girl.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Sorry guys, I need to remember (now) to post these here pointing to where things are. And as always (if I remember!) you use the link in my signature to see all VR posts.

I can't get enough of these two recently. I just also picked up Hana Haruna's two recent releases MIMK-054 and JUFD-922. She's definitely putting in some work. She has a unique face and amazing body. Seeing it in VR is always a treat! And of course seeing Kaho Shibuya's boobs hanging down right in front of you, well...it is a sight. I've watched this more than once already.

WAVR-013
wavr00013pl-jpg.1410140

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/vr-wavr-013-big-tits-maniax-vr.1809551/

Shuri Atomi is cute. She is CUTE! Having the chance to stop time and have some fun with her was actually pretty nice! I enjoyed it! Sure, it is all static, there is no moving around in a VR title, but, still, it sure was fun to experience.

KDVR-009
h_1285kdvr00009pl-jpg.1417244

https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...stop-time-and-commit-a-female-doctor.1810835/

Last edited: