Immersive 3D Content and Enthusiasts (oh boy...)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Catsy

Mar 11, 2018
Thank you for your kindness. I'm enjoying your uploaded VRs. Can I still request?
This Hikaru Aoyama's VR series are good.
You already uploaded VRAD-80303 before.
Our good friend Casshern2 already uploaded the Rui Kiriyama version of the 3 girl video if you want to check that out. It's about 18 minutes too so I think the only difference is the last ten seconds of the video where the girl who is the "star" gives you a little kiss goodbye. I'd love to see the other two vids though.
Rui Kiriyama version here

Reactions: Casshern2

Bakajin

Nov 20, 2007
A few things. First, as @maschi says, the Moodyz VR Curse is alive and well. Picture quality isn't there, the scale is off most of the times, and Hitomi either had little or no direction, or, just screwed up and ended up way too close to the cameras. Still, for the curious or diehard fans, you'll want to pick it up. FUNNY THING, her boobs don't seem as big in person. Or, that could be the scale thing working. Beware, though, 5GB+ for this title. Unless you really want it...know what I mean. Second, FileJoker SUCKS! I've been trying to upload it for everyone and it is taking forever! Subyshare links finished uploaded over an hour ago, so I know it isn't my connection.
Yeah, well, they aren't that big in person because one thing VR is better about than 2D is revealing actual size. If you've seen her appearances along side the European performers you realize that her petite form makes her breasts appear larger.

Bakajin

Nov 20, 2007
Great post! I'm like you, I'd love to see more milfs working in VR. Unfortunately for me most if not all of my favorites are long or recently retired. Miki Sato, Chinami Sakai, Naho Hazuki, Reiko Shimura, Misato Hōjō, Nana Aoyama, I can go on. As for themes, like one of if not my opening post for this thread mentioned, I'd love to look down at a gorgeous JAV lady looking up and smiling at me as she seemingly went down on me, or even me looking up at her while she rides me...and then look to my left or right through a doorway to see her husband eating breakfast or watching TV or something. Just like in a real JAV title!
Not just MILFs that have retired (Murakami Ryouko!) that are putting me off VR, its a few of my favorite AV performers that retired just before companies started shooting VR. Before VR, I didn't have much of an interest in POV style shoots. The VR effect makes it watchable, though I'd prefer the performers do a little less fawning over the stunt dick, especially in 3P or "harem" scenes. I find it too artificial. I'd like a real 3P where the two women show some interest in each other instead of being solely focused on the stunt dick.

I'd like to see more solo masturbation and lesbian themed shot in VR that's more voyeur-focused and less male POV centered.

jemonaff

Aug 10, 2011

4DYElEK.jpg

Saren

Sep 8, 2011
MUTEKI is getting into VR now and their first video has both Mikami Yuu and Shoko Takahashi in it. Comes out December 1st! (Thanks to ding73ding for posting this in another thread)
vrmt00001pl.jpg

Attachments

• vrmt00001pl.jpg
    vrmt00001pl.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 69

Ceddy

May 27, 2018
Yes ! since kaho shibuya withdrew, yua mikami has become my favorite with hitomi, the latter has been for years and i must admit it aimi yoshikawa closes my top 3

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
It appears to be lol, props to the guy who can last the entire video in one sitting.

Madonna is releasing their 2nd VR vid December 7th, Yuka Oshima will be the actress (also her VR debut). Looks good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
View attachment 1543132
Outstanding!