Idol Media Gallerys / Albums

thelolibear

Loli Collector
Apr 30, 2007
Just a a few questions about the Idol media gallery's (https://www.akiba-online.com/media/categories/idol.2/) that are on my mind for a while.

There are 2 sub-category's U-15 Idol and Jr Idol, but what exactly is the difference?
I see in both U-15 idols. Maybe someone can merge them? First i wasn't sure if the Jr Idol category maybe only features U-18 Idols above 15 or something special, but after checking them out it seems to be mostly the same. Maybe there is a purpose but no one gets it, so the same stuff ends up in both category's.

Since august ppl seem to have stopped to upload, any special reason or rule change?
I tested today uploading a pic and it worked well instantly.
Is imouto-tv stuff still allowed? I remember there was once a problem with them.
Thanks, i like the feature so I hope ppl start using it again.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
1) the link above (media gallery) is not for idols or J idols, they have there own sections for there posts

2) I did not know there was 2 subcategories, (you will have to link them)

3) no idea why people have stopped uploading, I have not noticed, no rule change

4) uploading a picture, many are always being posted

5) I did not know about a ban on Imouto, (is it on the banned list)

and if that is all about the media gallery, I was misused from the beginning, and most of the posts have been deleted from there, there has been no rule change, just tightened

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
thank you, it will looked into

Little Chucky

Hi, I'm Chucky, Wanna Play?
Aug 28, 2013
A few days ago i posted a image of Ai takanashi n the U15 category in the media index but it seems the image has been deleted

May i ask why?
It wasn't a full set but only 1 image from the set "Imouto.tv Takanashi Ai - kneehigh4takanashia03"

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
yes wrong section, Idols have there own threads, please do not spam the media section

Little Chucky

Hi, I'm Chucky, Wanna Play?
Aug 28, 2013
yes wrong section, Idols have there own threads, please do not spam the media section

So we are not allowed to post images of idols in the media index who have their own threads
if this rule is applied to all images in the media section you can delete (i guess) about half of what has been posted or am i wrong?
I know the images who have already been posted will not be deleted because if they would be deleted my own albums would not be visible

I have about 500 500 idol images which i would have liked to post in the media section in a wallpaper album because they are all images in landscape mode but i see i can't do that.
oke saves me the work and time (converting and uploading)

Reactions: svc3166