Identity of Big Cumshot Guy

Don Gordo

Jul 2, 2010
Who is this awesome guy? Does he usually work for the same company? What film is this?

Many thanks in advance,
Don

red bikini.JPG

Don Gordo

Jul 2, 2010
This is the same guy. I'm hoping this might jog some memories. Does anyone know his name? Or which film this is?

yellow scarf.JPG

Don Gordo

Jul 2, 2010
Yes, kharo88. I didn't post there as densioner specifically states that posts by non-contributors will go unanswered. I posted here simply under the hopeful whimsy that a Jav expert will take pity on me. This guy's cumshots are the best I've seen. I even enjoy listening to them, that's a first! Anyway, my thanks for the attempt at helpful info.

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
ha-ha! random. yes, you stumped ‘em. i mean, you still got the lecture, but their heart wasn’t in it. no teeth. so i think i’ll respond. were this in ‘jav discussion’, not only would you get the lecture, but anyone responding would get his scrotum ripped off, then his balls stomped on, and finally his penis grilled over a flaming hibachi. (well, not always… sometimes they have better things to do.)

your guy reminded me of someone i used to call the human fire hydrant. but after some comparison and due consideration, i’d say my fellow (see gif from kvs-007 below) is not the same as yours. but mine is some kind of man! he looks like he washed out of sumo camp (he liked the eating part, just not the training part) and he has a dick about the size of a nickel candy bar... and his nuts are somewhere south of average. but jeez-lou-eeze !! he can shoot ten, eleven, sometimes twelve or more streams of thick, nasty goo straight onto the waiting faces of pros and amateurs alike. it’s amazing:
kvs-007 clip 10shot facial.gif

he’s got three collections on knights-visual: kvs-002, kvs-007, and kvs-010. i believe at least some of these scenes came from other titles, but from which i don’t know. he’s much fatter and has a tinier ding-dong than your guy. but mine delivers the goods. [i hate those long-schlongers who can’t manage two drops even after exhaustive stimulation.] sorry, i don’t know his name. i don’t think he wants his name known (he never shows his face). but if you are interested you can download his videos here:

http://japanese-bukkake.net/?s=kvs-002&searchsubmit=

http://japanese-bukkake.net/?s=kvs-007&searchsubmit=

http://japanese-bukkake.net/?s=kvs-010&searchsubmit=

come to think of it, this might be your guy below:

loli facial clip FC2-PPV-1054406.gif

there is more info on him (maybe even a name) and a torrent link for the gif/video in this thread:
https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...-facials-superuman-fera.1857843/#post-3829353

Don Gordo

Jul 2, 2010
Well, no, this KV stuff is all a little old hat. And anyway, there are many specialized clips for sale on the KV site that they have made of this fat guy specifically for his target audience. Enjoy them. The individual to whom I am referring is this guy. I'll call him skinny glasses guy. Frequently, you can hear his kegel thrusters flexing as he throws out the teste tempest.

glasses guy.JPG

monkeychicken

Feb 3, 2009
These guys usually shoot something in a very uncomfortable place just before the pop scene. I don't know if you can get such things in Japan (where many of these vids you're referring to are shot). The name of the drug escapes me (it's a trade secret).
Some shove their finger in their ass to stimulate the prostate, but that doesn't give such a big pop.
Stay away from vitamins that claim that they'll give you such a "bigger pop".
Some vitamins you can try is Maca, Nettle root and Nettle leaf. Please note that regular use of Maca will make you slightly more agressive and basically an asshole.
The stronger thing to get is Long Jack. It's the most effective but will also turn you into an ultra asshole; so moderate. These effects can last about 2 days. Also, if you have tinnitus, this and Maca will amp that up.

Hope this helps.

Don Gordo

Jul 2, 2010
Greetings.
Not really sure where you're going with all the pharma. My own nut and this guy's are, and shall always be, distinct. Anyway, I've made a little progress with this dude and my research. As I am interested in his cumshot and not my own. But, he seems to be mainly a Kawaii Kawaii and Moodyz sword, although there may certainly be others with which I am as yet unacquainted. Also, he seems to fall into a 2018 and later category. I haven't (yet) found work from him that dates earlier than that.

butter_bbb

B.B.B. creator, since 2004 (officially!)
Aug 13, 2021
"Skinny Glasses Guy"!

It's quite interesting that as I myself was searching for a "MALE ID" thread that I stumbled upon this one and it's about the same guy!

I was going to start a new thread but I'll "bump" on this one in case anyone knows where one can find a "complete" filmography of his (for us "master blaster" fans of exploding popshots!)

For starters, I have made a few screencaps of a handful of his appearances as well as where they are from.

MIFD-094:
He's in the 2nd to last scene:
MIFD-094.jpg

MIDE-685
He's in the 2nd scene:
MIDE-685.jpg

MIFD-147
He's again in the 2nd scene:
MIFD-147.jpg

MDTM-360
He's in the first scene:
MDTM-360.jpg

SDAB-150
I believe he's one of the 4 guys in the very last scene:

SDAB-150.jpg

Again if anyone knows how to find a as-close-to-complete filmography, please do not be a stranger!

And here's an "in action" shot: obviously she didn't want a facial and he still manages to blast her from, what, 2 feet away?

MIDE-790.jpg