OPERA Web Browser. Version 17. A Genuine Junk. A Death Foretold.

Javvee

Aug 29, 2013
So things are in this company Norwegian owner of this internet browser and it called OPERA, version 17.

What they miss is simply amazing, the browser has changed completely.

Now it does not matter which browser they use, or the Google Chrome or the same OPERA.

In version 17, it shows a lot that have screwed up the background, and you have changed
the search engine, which is the same as using the Google Chrome.

What advantages and disadvantages does this?

Disadvantages .... Rather .... Discomfort, and malaise by all lovers of the browser called OPERA.

Since carrying the engine of Google Chrome, the owners, or GOOGLE know at all times that
websites are seeing when we get to surf with the OPERA.

Like the original browser, Google Chrome, when we installed on our computers, installing
3 troyans browser which simply monitor our movements when we get to surf the internet.

One of these Trojans, if you use Windows XP, you can easily erase rather .... boot system
start it as it is installed in the operating system area.

After the browser works properly, and the good thing is that those of Google, deleting the
main Trojan, no longer know what we see, what we do when we surf the internet.

In Windows 7, or 8, things get more complicated, since you can not delete or remove the
registry directly because if you try, give you a general failure in the operating system and
give you a blue screen.

Why OPERA has done this?; Why has lost its identity?

Well ..... this has been cast, so extensions, and also, possibly because Google will be given
a " fairly significant money, " so that the company continues to operate and do not close.

OPERA is now compatible with all extensions that have the Google Chrome; But what have not
stopped to think OPERA owners, is that Google Chrome is always there behind spying always
and at all times know where each of us is when navigating, the be using your browser.

A shame, that OPERA, decided to do this with your browser, as many of the fans who had many
of them, " I will send to take in the ass ".

Thankfully, there are many older versions that do not need updating or anything like that
because it is an anonymous browser, independent of maintenance, operating at the perfeccción.

The star version, the best version he has done, was, 10.63.

This is the version I use, and the speed optimizer ranging from 8 to 128 servers can be changed
when one wishes, Displays, and web pages load incredibly fast because it only has a RAM memory
consumption only 40 Megas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

kunoichi

Occasional Visitor
Mar 26, 2007
I'll stick to Firefox, mainly because it's easy to set up multiple profiles on various volumes, the RikaiChan extension etc (although I'm sure there are similar for other browsers). I have heard Chrome has been getting worse and worse lately as well, but I have never used it so I wouldn't know...

Reactions: 1 person

Javvee

Aug 29, 2013
" Don't Use Google Chrome; Is a danger. "
" If you don't like OPERA, In older versions; Use Firefox. "

And thanks for reading my comments.

Greetings

Last edited by a moderator: