Future Jolopson, pussyhunter1

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2007
Hey guys, I just wanted to share with you some messages from the future Jolopson of AKBO, pussyhunter1. He claims that ALL white males can only get below average Asian girls or prostitutes because he has a small penis.

He started to PM me because he can't post yet, but I took the liberty for him

MESSAGE 1
Im a new member of this site so I can't post reply in 7days. Your post -'insult to Asian' is interesting, here is my response:-

Black guys are unlikely to make jokes about smaller dicks of other races, but white men like you would do. It reflects you're lack of self-confidence and jealousy inside.

If you're white, you'll find that only two types of East Asian women can be seen with white males out there:
1. prostitute or those who 'rent' their time to act as ones gf, charging in hourly basis;
2. lower than average girls who can't get a normal Asian BF, will turn to foreigners such as white or black.

Obviously most East Asian girls prefer their own type as they think white guys are hairy, ugly and stink, so no matter how BIG your cock is in reality, its not the point!

MESSAGE 2
haha, you keep dreaming! As mentioned before, only 2 types of Asian women you can see are with white guys out there (ugly ones or pros.), just face it loser!

White males are hairy and ugly in general, even white girls prefer Arabic, Hispanic and Black guys, that's why many white jerks like you always deteriorate men from other races because you're jealous and lack of self-confidence.

In reality most (East)Asian women go for their own type-Asian guys.

MESSAGE 3
haha... Anyone can make a video like 'Asian girls go for white men' in youtube or hollywood movies, only stupid white jerks like you would believe and take them seriously!

Is that means all girls should go for Blacks because they have the largest penis? You obviously one of those losers who can't get a normal GF, but being cheated by some hookers. Are you saying that there are more White guy/Asian girl couples than Asian guy/Asian girl couples in Vancouver, then why there are much more Black Guy/White Girl couples, because white guys are so useless?

Just go out to the mall you'll find that 10/10 WM/AF couples are either:

1. Lower than average women who obviously can't get a normal Asian BF, then turn to accept men from other race such as hispanic, arabic, white, black (As you can see in your city)

2. Asian Hookers who cheat white men for living, money, PR and other material benefits, so they can compensate their real BF or lover at home, usually they're less famous in their own country -middle age or lower then average outlook (this is mostly what you'll see in the city);

I suggest you go to Chinatown in Vancouver etc., simply ask the girls whether they go for White guys instead of Asian guys', the Asian girls would think that you're just one of the narcissistic white meatheads who are easy to be cheated. LAMO

Isn't it funny how he stereotypes all the white people who post on this board? Clearly he's never actually been outside. In message 3 he goes on to rant about penis size when I never even mentioned it in the PM (or said that girls date guys strictly based on penis size, so clearly he has a complex) I sent back to him, I was just pointing out how delusional he is living in his little dream world where "average and above average" Asian girls ONLY like Asian guys. Hell if anything Chinese girls have a thing for white guys more than any other East Asian nationality (I met a Taiwanese international student who told me it was her dream to have a white BF which is why she moved to Vancouver)

Of course with a name like "pussyhunter1" what can you really expect? he has to go hunting for pussy because none of it will come near him...sounds more like the name of a stalker.

tigtig

Feb 24, 2011
Hail~ I'm Korean guy. My tall is 178cm and I got 7-in penis. What's the problem? And watching your GF's face at your avatar area.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
tigtig, read your reputation point.

Pussyhunter1

Apr 30, 2011
Face it you loser from Canada :hi:

-When you see a WM/AF couple, that means this particular Asian woman can be fucked by any Asian guys on the street too, somehow the w man doesn't know that but feel proud of himself, he doesn't know how stupid he is fr other Asian eyes, just like the narcissistic mindset you(HarutoAsou, aquamarine, CmoarIdols etc.) have right now.

- w men can't any get normal/above average A girls but ugly pork chops or paying hookers to pretend as their GF. But Asian men can get hot w girls because most w girls think w men are less attractive, naive and brainless meat heads nowadays;

- A. men are unlikely to date with lower than average w girls, thats why there're more WM/AF than AM/WF couples, and the w girls in AM/WF couples are usually above average.

soon-yi-previn-and-woody-allen-8th-tribeca-1m5mVy.jpg
Asian girl that white man gets

natalie1.jpg

717381-jessica-marais-and-james-stewart.jpg
white girls that Asian man gets

You can deny the above and live in your own world by believe in English dating websites stories & hollywood films, but bear in mind that they only exist in your dream. :nosebleed: LAMO...!

Status
Not open for further replies.