I was wondering what are the best sites (outside of) AsiaMoviePass for finding content

mydarkpassenger

Dec 30, 2010
I'm looking for sites that carry imports with the id numbers. I currently like AsiaMoviePass but there's still a ton of content out there that's not available and due to the megashare deal a lot of older content is now very hard to find. I'm primarily a fan of Soft On Demand. I saw JSexNetwork (which is not as large as AsiaMoviePass and AllJapanPass which didn't have a ton of content last time I was on, and I haven't seen much updates via their free section. I checked out DMM and was able to make a puchase and I used video capturing to get a movie. Cost wasn't bad but this was a lot of headache. Any ideas?

mydarkpassenger

Dec 30, 2010
Thanks! Asia Movie Pass is no DMM but DMM doesn't offer download to own on every title, or any, from what I gathered. Plus even though they implemented more English a lot is in Japanese and will swap back sometimes.

Thanks for the suggestion of actionjav. I stumbled across them before but I didn't pay close enough attention. I did a search and only saw 10 results and thought they were pretty sparse. I didn't notice it was just quick results. Seems to be more of what I was looking fore. Thanks!

R18.com

Jun 29, 2015
Thanks! Asia Movie Pass is no DMM but DMM doesn't offer download to own on every title, or any, from what I gathered. Plus even though they implemented more English a lot is in Japanese and will swap back sometimes.

Thanks for the suggestion of actionjav. I stumbled across them before but I didn't pay close enough attention. I did a search and only saw 10 results and thought they were pretty sparse. I didn't notice it was just quick results. Seems to be more of what I was looking fore. Thanks!

You got the DMM English version on R18.com

Reactions: Casshern2

truc1979

Aug 24, 2015
May I ask about your experience with that shop? It seems it's one of the very few which sell JAV also in America and Europe. They also sell the "real" stuff (original items - no unlicensed copies).

I didn't ordered for a few years, but every time I did, the delivery was quite fast (I live in Europe). The material is no copy, always original, though they don't include the DVD box (maybe to reduce delivery fare). They DO include the cover (not a copy, real cover), it's only the plastic box which is not sent.

Once, they forgot to send the cover of one DVD. I didn't tell them, but I received it some days later.

Anyway, I've always been very happy for their service, though, as I said, I didn't ordered for a few years now.