I reported a dude where many of his threads were deleted but...

loginer

Follow the rules!
Mar 17, 2011
he's not been suspended yet?! Any reason as of why? He's got waay more than 3 threads removed within 30 days.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
who

loginer

Follow the rules!
Mar 17, 2011
offkab: I reported 3 of his threads today and those 3 threads all got removed and he's still not yet suspended. I also reported more of his threads not long a go and those also got removed. A member since 2008 and he still doesn't know what content is banned from being posted (Right...). Looks like there's a Mod going real easy on him.

JavjavJAV

p0rnMeNow
Jul 8, 2010
old member or new member ?

well, I've seen a sticky thread that full of double post in uncensored jav direct download
and you won't find his thread as he didnt put the dvd code just the tittle, and you wont find it by file hosting link as he didnt give the corect dvd code in file name
like RHJ-209 into rhj-a-209
if you search both code would give you diffrent result right :D

lol, no one would find his thread by search dvd code as we always search by correct dvd code

if staff here still put his thread in sticky uncensored jav direct download,
next time i would do the same :D
just kidding :D

well, I'm still hope staff here still be fair to the other members

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
ok guys, I think when all the reports all come in one go, what happens is a member of staff will look a the first one, probably give warning or infraction, then move along, because we give them a chance to make sure next they check the next post, when they come back online,

as for RHJ- 209, I have not seen it yet and I will look into that now

we will do our best for you

PS, regarding RHJ- 209 whichever combination
I have looked at the thread and sent warning, the problem there was nobody told us, I think or if they did, the information was not clear, it is the first time I have seen this, so if it starts coming up as wrong codes or no codes, please tell us, I do not have a problem in putting the "a" in the middle of the files that are being downloaded,

please remember give us as much information as you can on reports

loginer

Follow the rules!
Mar 17, 2011
I just reported more of his threads. They got deleted and he's still not suspended. He has at least 5 threads deleted within 2 weeks on 3 different days. Can someone investigate if there's a Mod going easy on this guy?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I just reported more of his threads. They got deleted and he's still not suspended. He has at least 5 threads deleted within 2 weeks on 3 different days. Can someone investigate if there's a Mod going easy on this guy?

I just checked the reports for the last 24 hours, you reported 4 times, 3 a few hours ago which I just finished, and all posts was removed with warning's given, and 1 was 24 hours ago, which I gave an infraction for, I do not know when you reported them others,

loginer

Follow the rules!
Mar 17, 2011
Alright, since nobody can see the removed threads, I'm gonna start taking screenshots.