I am looking for a movie where two girls have sex with guts / octopus

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

frost01

Oct 19, 2012
Hello,
I am looking for a movie that starts a girl putting a red liquid into a jug of flowers. Then she appears in a very strange place, this place has an aquarium full of guts / octopus. Within this aquarium has a girl who pulls this other girl into the aquarium, then starts the lesbian sex.

Please, I need to find this jav.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Maybe these thumbnails will increase the chances that the actress and the movie get identified:

webm.land-w-aa91-.jpg

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
I just realized this was an ID request. :sight:Welp.. since I'm already knee deep...
Rei Mizuna is the girl. From the looks of it I'd say this was a Dogma title although I don't recall them ever releasing a tentacle video, so maybe not.

And sorry for the Genki-Genki stuff. Might need to wash your eyes out after that.

frost01

Oct 19, 2012
Thank you for your help.

I've looked but have not found the vidoe ID. Maybe now with the name of the actress I can find.

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
Looks like PTJ-004
ptj004pl.jpg

Either that, or they re-used the set and props!