Husband / boyfriend is giving his wife / girlfriend to other guys - similar movies?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I think NSPS-297 is similar (not sure, cause I don't know japanese, but I think it have what you're seeking).

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=h_102bnsps297/

The Google translation of the title and description:
Please let jealousy me ... wife sex doll 5 Matsushima Yurie

Is surrounded by strange men, a lovely wife has been messed up .... Visited the couple at the inn body workers gather ... men break to hang out office, man hot water of open-air bath, rooms with men is sleeping, husband turn brought the wife .... Desire of husband and wife, it Cuckold real ....

Hm, I'm not really sure either. Especially when I'm looking at the thumbnails. Seems the wife is having sex with all the customers. And in the last 2 scenes she is having sex with a whole bunch of guys.
I'll watch it and write my opinion about it. Thanks for the recommendation. :)

NSPS-297.jpg

Reactions: iConsume

galactus

Mar 20, 2007
Hello everyone, :hi:

last week I came across JUX-491 starring Yuna Shiina.

The description translated by Google:

In short: The husband does all kind of naughty things with his wife. And she is greatly turned on by it.

For me the interesting part was the last scene (the last scene containing sex, starting around 1:19:10). The husband goes the bath together with his wife. There are already 2 men. And he convinces his wife still to enter the bath and even to remove her towel. He pushes her further to expose herself naked to the other guests and shows her to them. He invites them to grab her breast, lick her breasts and pussy. The wife is shy, but also turned on at the same moment. He even persuades to give one of the guys a blow-job and takes while she is doing so. The scene finished that the husband and wife are having sex without the other guys (I guess they left the bath - they are not shown anymore).

And now my question: Do anyone know similar movies? I mean movies in which the husband / boyfriend shares his wife / girlfriend with other guys? But not in that aspect that he has to do so because of debts or because the other guys are higher ups or something like that. Just because it turns him on. And he has full control over his woman. He shouldn't be just a silent bystander, but also present the woman to the other guys (like in JUX-491). Would be nice if the other guys will get more than just a blow-job.

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=jux491/

View attachment 329617

I think I might have something that fits your request more or less.

It's an older Nagae Style video where the guy moves into an apartment with his wife and invites his neighbor over for a housewarming. They get tipsy and play the strip rock paper scissors game and he basically offers up his wife to the neighbor. He gets turned on by it all and from then on the neighbor just comes knock on the guys door and borrows his wife any time he feels like it. At least one scene is pretty much as you describe where the husband offers her up and is present.

The actress isn't the most fetching, but she at least looks like someone's wife which makes it more believable.

SBNR-239 rental version NSPS-146 for sale version
私を嫉妬させてください・・ 愛妻ダッチワイフ4
Please let me be jealous.. Beloved Wife Dutch Wife 4

sbnr-239_l-thumb-629xauto-1754.jpg

In this one the boyfriend exposes her to the old guy who can see through the window
and the old guy is invited to fuck the guy's girl. The guy is there the whole time and gets sloppy seconds, IIRC. There is a second story in this one I think and I don't remember what it was about exactly. This movie is from 2011, I think, and I haven't watched it recently so sue me if it's not exactly as I described.

SBNR-236 NSPS-143
愛妻が、恋人が、『安大吉』に寝取られた
Beloved wife, Lover, Stolen by 安大吉 (That's the old ugly guy's name)
sbnr-236_l-thumb-629xauto-1600.jpg

SBNR-020 SBNS-020
私を嫉妬させてください愛妻ダッチワイフ
Please let me be jealous... Beloved Wife Dutch Wife
sbnr-020_l-thumb-629xauto-223.jpg

Old guy finds a couple of guys to live with him and his wife through a swingers magazine. He makes an agreement with them so they basically can fuck his wife whenever and wherever they want to. The husband is usually in the same room when the guys are screwing his wife and he just wallows in his jealousy and just looks the
other way. He doesn't direct them, but he essentially set it all up and lets them have free reign so it's similar to the OP's request. The second story isn't nearly as memorable and I don't remember it well so...

Anyway, an oldie, but a goodie if you like this sort of thing.

There are at least a handful more from Nagae Style, but they are mostly older like these and might not be easily torrented or downloaded. Good luck finding them.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I happened to have reason to fast-forward through NSPS-143 and remembered, wasn't there a thread I recently read which asked for a guy sharing his wife/GF but being present (instead of hiding)? So I spent time digging back, and I can see this was the thread (and the questioner was none other than good old Codegeek). I see there was the extra stipulation for the guy to give commands to the new surrogate lover, and I don't know if this filled the bill on that account, but I didn't care! I was all set to reveal my discovery, feeling pretty smart, and then...

WOW! I can't believe out of the millions of JAVs out there Galactus zeroed in on this very one. Like the Marvel comic book character (that big red "god" who gobbled up planets, the one who created the Silver Surfer), Galactus is an almighty in his own right. What a JAV master.

I noticed I also had NSPS-146, and I fast-forwarded through that, having read Galactus' handy plot description... the presence of Tenant (as the husband in the first story) made the fast-viewing more pleasurable... and I really got a kick out of the first old guy with the gray hair and glasses, as the trio was playing that rock-scissors game. What a lively galoot!

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
In this one the boyfriend exposes her to the old guy who can see through the window
and the old guy is invited to fuck the guy's girl. The guy is there the whole time and gets sloppy seconds, IIRC. There is a second story in this one I think and I don't remember what it was about exactly. This movie is from 2011, I think, and I haven't watched it recently so sue me if it's not exactly as I described.

I remember the second part of NSPS-146 being particularly awesome. The husband gets his wife to visit a homeless tent where a bunch of old, dirty buggers just devoured her. Haven't seen it for ages but heading over to sokol001's thread to hopefully have another watch of it.

EroMura777

Apr 5, 2015
I watched JUX-259 some days ago, and, well, it's kind of off-topic because it's about a guy who literally steals the bride on the marriage ceremony, so it's not a properly called husband, but he brings her to a homeless camp were she is fucked.

Good movie for costume fetishists (bride), and the actress is quite sweet to the eye.

galactus

Mar 20, 2007
Thanks so much for the kind words, Jug. We all appreciate you and your efforts greatly.

By the way, the Japanese Strip Game is called *YAKYUKEN* 野球拳

I happened to have reason to fast-forward through NSPS-143 and remembered, wasn't there a thread I recently read which asked for a guy sharing his wife/GF but being present (instead of hiding)? So I spent time digging back, and I can see this was the thread (and the questioner was none other than good old Codegeek). I see there was the extra stipulation for the guy to give commands to the new surrogate lover, and I don't know if this filled the bill on that account, but I didn't care! I was all set to reveal my discovery, feeling pretty smart, and then...

WOW! I can't believe out of the millions of JAVs out there Galactus zeroed in on this very one. Like the Marvel comic book character (that big red "god" who gobbled up planets, the one who created the Silver Surfer), Galactus is an almighty in his own right. What a JAV master.

I noticed I also had NSPS-146, and I fast-forwarded through that, having read Galactus' handy plot description... the presence of Tenant (as the husband in the first story) made the fast-viewing more pleasurable... and I really got a kick out of the first old guy with the gray hair and glasses, as the trio was playing that rock-scissors game. What a lively galoot!

galactus

Mar 20, 2007
Ah, that is correct, Motiman! Thanks for reminding me of that. Unfortunately, my copy is on a drive that is inaccessible for the time being.

I remember the second part of NSPS-146 being particularly awesome. The husband gets his wife to visit a homeless tent where a bunch of old, dirty buggers just devoured her. Haven't seen it for ages but heading over to sokol001's thread to hopefully have another watch of it.

Reactions: tothegates

Waxaxa

Mar 12, 2015
The new Deeps DVDES-842 has couples in bath where the boyfriend/husband watches and the girl gets fucked by others. From what I glanced through they don't talk much, but occasionally give the fucked green light for creampies etc...
1dvdes842pl.jpg

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
The new Deeps DVDES-842 has couples in bath where the boyfriend/husband watches and the girl gets fucked by others. From what I glanced through they don't talk much, but occasionally give the fucked green light for creampies etc...
1dvdes842pl.jpg
That's funny as I also came across that title today. :) It is the 2nd title of a series. I will definitely try to watch it. Thank you. :)

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
[...]

SBNR-236 NSPS-143
愛妻が、恋人が、『安大吉』に寝取られた
Beloved wife, Lover, Stolen by 安大吉 (That's the old ugly guy's name)
sbnr-236_l-thumb-629xauto-1600.jpg

[...]
That one is really great. Love it. :) At least the first scene. The second scene is boring. :p Thanks, galactus, for mentioning it. Unfortunately it's not part of a series. :(

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Okay, also watched DVDES-842. Hm, not bad. But it is in form of a game to win a price. And the boyfriend / husband don't really give the commands. The couple just acts on the commands they get from the game master (in form of small papers).

It seems that in many of these movies the guy is just some incapable idiot. It's different JUX-491 as well as in the first scene of NSPS-143. Here the guy is the master and is in control of the situation. It's not that he is not able to satisfy his girl or is a looser.

Don't know if I expressed myself in a way which can be understood. ;)

Reactions: galactus

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Thanks for the recommendation. :) I'll have a look at it and write my thought about it here.

galactus

Mar 20, 2007
Thanks for the recommendation. :) I'll have a look at it and write my thought about it here.

That Chikan video you're going to take a look at reminds me that there are at least a few more in that vein. Where a guy offers up his wife/gf to others in a "chikan" setting (Bus/Train). There was one very recently, May 2015, but I don't remember it well enough to find it quickly. Hopefully, I will stumble upon it for you.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
That Chikan video you're going to take a look at reminds me that there are at least a few more in that vein. Where a guy offers up his wife/gf to others in a "chikan" setting (Bus/Train). There was one very recently, May 2015, but I don't remember it well enough to find it quickly. Hopefully, I will stumble upon it for you.
Thanks a lot. :)
I hope by offering you mean that he plays an active role. ;) Until now I realized that in most movie the husband or boyfriend is more like some kind of voyeur. Most of the time the other guys don't even see him. And in most of the other movies he simply let the other guys have their way with his woman (because he doesn't have the power, is dump or whatever). But there are a very v-e-r-y few movies in which the husband / boyfriend invites the other guys, stays at the scene and gives orders and directions to his woman as well as to the guys.

galactus

Mar 20, 2007
Yeah, typically they don't do much direction. Usually at the most it's a kind of offering up and not a puppetmaster scenario where he tells all of the actors what they should be doing. That indeed is a pretty narrow fetish/genre. They do exist, but are pretty rare indeed. Good luck.

I think the couple I'm thinking of are in the vein of controlling the situation in a pretty direct way in that he's there in the bus and holding her up to be molested. Though not quite in the same way as your perfect scenario. Your own imagination can be the glue that puts it all together to your satisfaction, however.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Thanks, galactus, for your post. :) Yes, I also think that there are not many movies like that. Unfortunately. :(
Anyway I'm looking forward to that Chikan movie you mentioned. Means if stumble across it.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
IENE-524 Compliant Pies Exposed Hot Spring Trip Hatano Yui

9py85upsqa1e.jpg

Just watched this movie recently and felt it was one you might like to check out. We've got the always excellent Yui Hatano playing the role of the compliant girlfriend brought to a hot spring by her man.

First scene you might like is the one where they get into the pool while another guy is already there. Our guy (who is always in POV) starts fooling around with his girl before getting himself a blowjob. It's at this point that he allows the other guy (who as you can imagine is pretty interested in what's been going on) to start getting involved starting with some groping but eventually leading to full on sex. Yui is even kept on a leash, as you can see on the cover, during the scene and our man is completely in charge of the scene the whole way through. I liked the part when Yui is giving head to the other guy and her boyfriend starts pushing her head into him, forcing his cock further down her throat. :p

The next scene Yui is introduced to three guys who give her a good going over in this sweet 4P scene. She is excellent throughout, just the right mixture of embarrassment at the start but begging for cock by the end. Her man is constantly giving instruction throughout and encouraging the guys to go further. It's a well played scene that i'm sure you'll enjoy.

http://hot-jav.net/video/32174/compliant-pies-exposed-hot-spring-trip-hatano-yui/#.VVy_XFL4Nzk

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Thanks a lot, Motiman. :) Sounds exciting. I will definitely have a look at it. And it is even part of a whole series.