How to detect torrent health?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

sonal

Feb 16, 2015
Greetings board!

Joined today, this community has very awesome torrents, but most of them are having poor health or low seeding. How to detect the health or seeders of the particular torrent file before downloading it in the thread?. Usually, the seeders or health is always there near the torrent or in the thread section itself, but i cannot see it. kindly help.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Somehow I don't understand your question. You see the health of a torrent normally in your torrent client. Some internet sites (means some pure torrent sites) also provide some kind of healthy status. But I never saw it here in this forum.

eshwaa

Nov 29, 2014
Greetings board!

Joined today, this community has very awesome torrents, but most of them are having poor health or low seeding. How to detect the health or seeders of the particular torrent file before downloading it in the thread?. Usually, the seeders or health is always there near the torrent or in the thread section itself, but i cannot see it. kindly help.
Those stats aren't updated on this site.The only way to check is to load the torrent in your torrent client. I've been too pampered by private trackers where a majority of users have a seedbox and seeding stats are displayed. A lot of people that actually are kind enough to seed here only seed from their home connection, which might not be too fast, or they might not have their computer on 24/7. You have to be very patient while downloading torrents from this site. I've had some torrents that don't complete for 1 or 2 months, but they do eventually finish. This usually occurs on older torrents, newer torrents usually stay seeded for a little while.

Most of the torrents I've downloaded usually finish relatively quick, but you get the ones you have to wait for every so often.

Little Chucky

Hi, I'm Chucky, Wanna Play?
Aug 28, 2013
By downloading the torrent and opening it in your favorite torrent program and let it run for a while
usually after a week there are less seeders and a few weeks later the torrent has maybe 1 or maybe no seeders
If you want to download a video but the torrent has no seeders just write a reply in the topic of the torrent and ask if someone seeds it for you (ask nice)
After a few hours or a day usually someone will seed it for you

On some private forums/trackers you can see the health of a torrent but that has to be implemented in the tracker or forum