How to convert KFX files to JPG?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Brehtona

Nov 18, 2021
Recently purchased a few photobooks on Japanese amazon, after downloading them on Kindle app I found out that they are in KFX format, to be precise multiple KFX files for one photobook with some asc and ast files. Tried searching it on Google and it seems like I need to find a way to remove DRM first, then I can convert them to PDF? Also saw some discussions saying that KFX files cannot remove DRM since 2023, is this true or I'll have to go through a lot of process to convert them to simple jpg files? I have no idea how hard it is to share them online. Many thanks if someone can share some information!

Idol-lover69

Jan 27, 2024
I don't know about those specific file types, but I've converted other file types to jpg with paint. Open the file in paint and save as jpg.