How large is your JAV collection?

cooldukeke

Nov 29, 2009
those old days with jav downloading, there are alot of vid missing sources or did not download completely
those sources can't be found till this day..maybe unless you pay for it on r18 or something

Burdeos

Jul 17, 2021
those old days with jav downloading, there are alot of vid missing sources or did not download completely
those sources can't be found till this day..maybe unless you pay for it on r18 or something
At least old videos are sold at discounted price. Alternatively, buying second hand DVDs becomes even cheaper after a certain threshold.

LoliKing25

Jan 9, 2017
At least old videos are sold at discounted price. Alternatively, buying second hand DVDs becomes even cheaper after a certain threshold.
Yeah... if you can even find them. Many become impossible to find because hoarders scooped them up when they were released. Gets even worse with very limited releases, especially those from the 90s/early aughts.

wowsers

Mar 12, 2019
Finding I delete a lot more than I download these days. I think a couple of good releases make hundreds of mediocre releases redundant, for each scenario etc. Collecting was still worthwhile because otherwise how can you know what you personally find to be good. Also developed a habit of cutting most scenes, so now turning on anything will be interesting. Anyone else gone this way?

To be clear I'm not talking about a Top 50, just having high standards.

playerforce1

Mar 10, 2019
JUC seriee and JAV in the 90? You have quite a treasure there sir !!! *Jealous*

I used to have JUC and JAV in the 90 and early 2000, 2010s. But my HDs crashes. So my current 44tb JAV mostly from 2019 and forward

JUC seriee and JAV in the 90? You have quite a treasure there sir !!! *Jealous*

I used to have JUC and JAV in the 90 and early 2000, 2010s. But my HDs crashes. So my current 44tb JAV mostly from 2019 and forward

vincent_z

Low Angler
Nov 27, 2007
Yeah... if you can even find them. Many become impossible to find because hoarders scooped them up when they were released. Gets even worse with very limited releases, especially those from the 90s/early aughts.
I am surprised by this response.
If you shop only in Akiba, Gotanda, and Ikebukuro, it might be difficult to find older JAVs, I would instruct you to shop smaller communities like Kita-Senju, and especially shopping streets near train stations. Back some years ago, I found a number of older JAVs in Kamata (Ota-ku).

maload

Jul 1, 2008
top 50 mean there is lots of people buy it. its not mean i like t

playerforce1

Mar 10, 2019
I am surprised by this response.
If you shop only in Akiba, Gotanda, and Ikebukuro, it might be difficult to find older JAVs, I would instruct you to shop smaller communities like Kita-Senju, and especially shopping streets near train stations. Back some years ago, I found a number of older JAVs in Kamata (Ota-ku).
unfortunately some of us are unlucky to visit or live there to go them places yet :(