Hi from a very bored and boring girl :(

Adri-ana

Jun 24, 2010
:hi:
so, yes! I am bored :p
at this moment at least
so I thought, why not introduce myself and let the world splendor in my boring personality :p

soo.. I am a very GEEKY and Boring 24 Year old girl from the United Kingdom
have been a long time Hongfire person, but hongfire kind of got boring and to mild for my tastes :(:p

If anyone has any other questions, Don't hesitate to ask :)
Otherwise i wouldn't have made this intro

I look forward to your letters :perfectplan:

:bye:

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
Hi Adri-ana! :hi:

Welcome to the community!

Bored, huh? Well, this isn't the most "fast paced" community, but the discussions are interesting and the people are nice. Hopefully we can keep the boredom at bay! :eek:k:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Hello and Welcome to Akiba-Online.

I have to admit you made a good first impression, with me at least. One of the tidbits of wisdom that I have heard in my life is:

If you are bored then you are boring.

That is a wonderful tenet to live your life by. This is a very diverse and interesting forum. Lots to explore and have fun with. I hope you enjoy it here, I do.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Hello and Welcome enjoy your stay
I hope you will not get bored here, there is so much going on Good luck

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
if you are bored, you can post pictures for us:pandalaugh:

it did not take long for somebody to ask for pictures, do you want mine :joker:

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009
"Life, friends, is boring. We must not say so.

After all, the sky flashes, the great sea yearns,

we ourselves flash and yearn,

and moreover my mother told me as a boy

(repeatingly) 'Ever to confess you're bored

means you have no

Inner Resources.' I conclude now I have no

inner resources, because I am heavy bored.

Peoples bore me,

literature bores me, especially great literature..."

from Dream Song 14, The Dream Songs by John Berryman

Steady on, young miss. And welcome to Akiba. :shake:

cubia

Apr 14, 2008
if you are bored i recommend you watch 24 season 1 to 8 from start to finish for 6 whole days sense all the suspense and action. if you feel you are boring start collecting something like yugioh card game or pokemon card game. to combine both things start hunting for something you like (like photobook, rare items, smiling faces, satiable face,or whatever)

The Prisoner

Number Six
Mar 3, 2008
I wouldn't waste my time replying to this member. This is another of those one time use accounts created by a certain someone who has trouble being themselves, lol.

rubiks6

No more JI - Retired from AO
Apr 2, 2008
gravyslime said:
. . . This is another of those one time use accounts . . .
Well, bummer. She (he, maybe ?) posted on my profile page, and I responded on her profile page. Bored people sometimes have time to be interesting and creative. But you may be right, gs. She has only 2 posts, made on the same day her account was created, and has had no activity since.

Bummer.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Welcome abroad

The Prisoner

Number Six
Mar 3, 2008
Well, bummer. She (he, maybe ?) posted on my profile page, and I responded on her profile page. Bored people sometimes have time to be interesting and creative. But you may be right, gs. She has only 2 posts, made on the same day her account was created, and has had no activity since.

Bummer.

Yahoo profile created the same day as well, let's not forget. I'm pretty sure I know who this is, I'd just like to see how many more accounts they create.

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
You're right gravyslime. This member has created many accounts under different names. Always 1 or 2 posts then joins again as a different member....

Strange

:puzzled:

The Prisoner

Number Six
Mar 3, 2008
And I thought I was confused sometimes . . . . .:notagain:

RyuKaze

龍風
Jun 22, 2010
:hi: to you too. I'm new here too, but from what I've seen of the community, it is a great place to be.

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009
You're right gravyslime. This member has created many accounts under different names. Always 1 or 2 posts then joins again as a different member....

Strange

:puzzled:

So, doesn't their IP address get permanently blocked or does use of dynamic IP addresses make this problematic?

But, in agreement with those above, it seems weird; like, what is the take-away for them? :puzzled:

But the use of "splendor" as a verb, that was interesting.

rubiks6

No more JI - Retired from AO
Apr 2, 2008
So, Adri-ana, whoever you are, your quite welcome to stay here with us as one personality. That way folks could get to know you better, and you might even make some friends. Most folks here are nice most of the time. And we won't bite (unless you into that, LOL).