Hey, is this Akiba-online associated with the 'JavAkiba' site?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Illmac

Perca
Apr 14, 2015
Hey, quick question, is this site affiliated with the JavAkiba site that charges $6 bucks for a password to a JAV movie. I can't find a film anywhere except on there and they have free links but there password protected, you must send money for the password.

AM wondering if this site is affiliated with them or if I can trust them?

Thanks for anyone who knows

Reactions: Kyou-kun

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Nope. Akiba is short for Akibagahara, also known as Akihabara. It is a famous district in Tokyo and a lot of sites use the Akiba name but there is only one Akiba-Online.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
if it is the person who I think runs the site, he was a member here as well, and was a poster, but we do not, and have not any other sites other than this, it is NOT UNDER OUR CONTROL, and we do not have any say in it

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008

Illmac

Perca
Apr 14, 2015
well thanks for replies. I am currently talking to them about making a payment. i won't give much details because i don't want to break any rules. I'm not trying to vouch for them either. Was serious when I asked this question because I don't know the authenticity. Regardless, I am interested in a Shizuka Kanno Video- my fav Jav actress of course,

And it was posted here before but links are dead , as is all of google, nothing recent.

but will let you know what happens after i complete transcation

Illmac

Perca
Apr 14, 2015
But...what is the film? What's the DVD Code? Why pay for something someone here might have and post for you????

Yes, you are right,
well i made request long time ago , someone did help me out alot with some of the films but no one had this one:

Bkd-24 with Shizuka Kanno

so i just searched google for the ^^^ .... and the other site i spoke of is the only one with links - but i after downloaded it was password protected so i deleted the files and said maybe i will wait longer. so maybe 2 months have passed and i thought about it again, thats why i made this thread to see if anyone has personal experience with the other site =^/

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Yes, you are right,
well i made request long time ago , someone did help me out alot with some of the films but no one had this one:

Bkd-24 with Shizuka Kanno

so i just searched google for the ^^^ .... and the other site i spoke of is the only one with links - but i after downloaded it was password protected so i deleted the files and said maybe i will wait longer. so maybe 2 months have passed and i thought about it again, thats why i made this thread to see if anyone has personal experience with the other site =^/

BKD-24???

Try this link and tell me how it works:

https://filejoker.net/bngfqql0q7f0

Reactions: Kyou-kun and Illmac

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Well, I bit, but unfortunately there are two BKD-24 titles out there and this one isn't the one he is looking for. Below is the prize. But, hey, thanks for the link, Ceewan!

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliplrsi

Illmac

Perca
Apr 14, 2015
Thanks for reply guys. Yea i think there are 2 BKD-24's, one is shizuka, the other i'm not sure. I'm setting up my paypal later tonight and am 99% certain I will just do the $6.
Appreciate help so far. Will let know what happens.

Illmac

Perca
Apr 14, 2015
is official. made the payment. recieved the code. extracted the file. video works. yaay yaay yayy. now cannot wait for 2 hours until bed time to watch

also wondering, does anyone know good sites with free and fast upload times?