Help in restoring former account

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Meh.

Sep 27, 2008
I already tried pm'ing coolkevin, but i probably didn't explain well enough what my problem is (thanks anyway!), so let me try again.

Description: this isn't my account! i'm user "Desu"

Details: due to a new built pc and a total formatting i lost all of my passwords.
when i tried to retrieve the lost password here, i tried inputting each of the 3 or 4 email addresses i'm currently using, but the only one of them present in the system was the one associated with this account
(which i probably registered back when Akiba was on the old server and wasn't easily browsable, so i forgot about it).

Problem: whatever the email connected with the account "Desu" may be, i can't access it anymore

Solution: i don't know? :p
maybe connecting this email with my real account?

as i said to kevin, i'm aware that i'll need to prove my identity as the rightful owner of that account, and i thought about different things, like posting something on my website
(which is the same as the one in Desu's account), but the only true proof i can bring up is in said account's PM folder:
one of the last things i did was sending a PM to a mod (i don't remember who, sorry) asking for "my" thread in fetish jav DDL to be un-sticked because all the links were dead and it would have been misleading leaving it there
(i'm pretty sure these are more or less the same exact words i used).

so, could anybody please help me?

(sorry for the long text, and for my 2 infractions too :p
apparently i've been away for too long...)

Meh.

Sep 27, 2008
i probably registered this before the Desu one, and then i forgot about it.

i thought it would be impossible for me to prove that the other one was mine, and being constantly out of space in my seedbox, i began posting before deleting stuff.
coolkevin could also confirm that i PMed him some days before my first post

not exactly fair, i agree, but only later i thought i could bring the PMs -and other things- up as proof.

it's not that big of a deal, anyway: i'm quite fond of that username, but if nothing can be done i won't complain

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
feels good being myself again :)
you can block/edit Meh. account now, if you wish.

@elgringo, coolkevin, idolfun, and the admin who fixed my account:
thanks again, and sorry for the hassle; i owe you guys :hi: