1. The May FileJoker Contest is Over

Congratulations to all the winners!

To see who won, check out the announcement thread
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Asked to reset my password, didn't get email, now I'm banned

Discussion in 'Account Help' started by Numnut, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Numnut

Numnut New Member

Hi strange situation that I'm trying to rectify. This is just a temporary account because I cant contact any admins

I lost my password to my account hairy_bush, which I used to post torrents.

I requested a password reset, waited and no email arrived.

So I did a dumb thing and made another account, hairybush, but never received a confirmation email, so thought everything was cool, and started to post torrents again

Then I got banned for spamming, I guess I put up to many new threads for jav torrents

Can this be fixed? Delete my other accounts?
  2. CoolKevin

CoolKevin Nutcase on the loose Staff Member Super Moderator

that is the trouble with multiple accounts

yes it can be fixed

what is the link to your original account, and please do not use this account for anything but this thread

what would have helped you, is the chat button beneath our banner, and we can help from there, sometimes much faster
  3. Numnut

Numnut New Member

hi coolkevin thank you for responding

here is my real account: https://www.akiba-online.com/members/hairy_bush.1129911/

but I don't know what email address I used to sign up with, I've checked my email and spam folder to look for a password reset mail, but nothing.

All I do is post torrents, you can check over at Javmagnet, me thinks of coming here permanantly
  4. hairy_bush

hairy_bush SLF Refugee

oh hey I'm back...I tried a number of passwords and finally it worked. Time to start posting again. Thank you