Asked to reset my password, didn't get email, now I'm banned

Numnut

Nov 11, 2016
Hi strange situation that I'm trying to rectify. This is just a temporary account because I cant contact any admins

I lost my password to my account hairy_bush, which I used to post torrents.

I requested a password reset, waited and no email arrived.

So I did a dumb thing and made another account, hairybush, but never received a confirmation email, so thought everything was cool, and started to post torrents again

Then I got banned for spamming, I guess I put up to many new threads for jav torrents

Can this be fixed? Delete my other accounts?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
that is the trouble with multiple accounts

yes it can be fixed

what is the link to your original account, and please do not use this account for anything but this thread

what would have helped you, is the chat button beneath our banner, and we can help from there, sometimes much faster

Numnut

Nov 11, 2016
hi coolkevin thank you for responding

here is my real account: https://www.akiba-online.com/members/hairy_bush.1129911/

but I don't know what email address I used to sign up with, I've checked my email and spam folder to look for a password reset mail, but nothing.

All I do is post torrents, you can check over at Javmagnet, me thinks of coming here permanantly

hairy_bush

SLF Refugee
May 20, 2016
oh hey I'm back...I tried a number of passwords and finally it worked. Time to start posting again. Thank you