Dear administrator help me please

unclezook

Aug 5, 2009
hello..
i got a question, a few days ago before the site go down for server repair, i found a torrent for escalation girl series.. heres the adress

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83757&highlight=prestige

i bookmarked it and hoping to download it later...but today when i want to download the torrent and opened the adress from my bookmark toolbar, i cant opened it it said like this (sorry i dont know how to put this image in here)

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

can someone explained what's that mean?? is it something wrong with my account or the torrent has deleted??
maybe i was entered the wrong room to askin this but can someone help me please:please: thanks

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Prestige AV material has been banned (DO NOT UPLOAD: LIST), so the thread has been deleted due to rule violation, that´s why you won´t find it anmore.